17 July 2013

off the shoulder dress

Choker - DIY, Dress - c/o Lashes of London, Boots - Aggy X Dr. Martens



When this dress arrived, I knew it was completely dreamy. It’s like 90s Cher from Clueless esq. number.. Obviously a hit with me! Anything that is an off the shoulder fit is a hit with me. I always think a bit of a collar bone is a good way to flash some flesh. Especially when you’re feeling at your summer bronze peak. I love the pale and interesting look, but when it gets to summer I want to feel like I’ve got my tan on. I’m not looking for a TOWIE style varnish, just a little glow!
  


I opted against heels with this dress as really, I don’t wear them all that much. I would love my life to be a tad more glamorous, so that I could spend my days tripping about to exciting meetings in Louboutin’s.. but that’s something to aim for right?! For now, I’m a chunky boot girl and that will do for me. 

I’m off now for an evening purchasing last minute bits for my holiday (did I tell you I was going to NY?! Haha.. just kidding!). Is it sad that I'm mostly excited about planning outfits & showing you all?!

If you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!

x

SHARE:

29 comments

  1. Whit woo someone is looking hot!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look. Off the shoulder just looks so sexy :)
    Just voted for you!

    The Little Antlers - blog
    Little Lemon Designs - portfolio
    My Etsy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely Lydia! The dress is so you

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look!
    Your hair is also gorgeous!

    Velia | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay this little number is to die for!!!
    Love the bow detailing
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look!

    http://www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is gorgeous! I love the bow detail. The off the shoulder finish is really flattering on you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what an amazing dress, looks gorgeous on you!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so insane - I wish I could pull off something like this xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this dress, I think it looks great with boots too, I think heels would make it too formal since it's got a bit of texture on it. Love the choker too!

    L x
    fashionfor21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love clueless it's one of the best 90's films ever! This dress really suits you as well:)
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this dress on you and you work it so well :) And your so right this is very Cher from Clueless which makes it even more of a winner xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Couldn't be more jealous of you if I tried! :(


    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazingg!!!! clueless is my ultimate fav. team cher!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that dress is so beautiful,off the shoulder does look so lovely!x

    Rebekah ♥
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a gorgeous dress, I really love off-the-shoulder cuts because they're so flattering! ^.^
    flawedfairytale fashion blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look beautiful, such a cool dress!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this dress! It's so fantastically 90s, and it looks great on you xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, this dress is such a stunning stand out piece! I love the big bows on the sleeve.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the dress, really pretty and amazing style! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look lovely as always! xx

    http://jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks lovely!

    Wow, you are going to NY? When and how long for? I hope you have a fab time.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those boots go with everything, need to get myself a pair! Stunning dress by the way. X
    http://hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a wonderful dress :) and you look so great in black :)

    blog she.is.the.one

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig