18 August 2013

cut out dress & snap back

Snap Back - c/ Daisy Street, Sunglasses - Primark, Dress - c/o Lashes of London, Matching Bracelets - H&M, Shoes - Boohoo

I was playing with my new cheapo remote for my camera (good old eBay) when I took these pictures. I’m not sure it’s a complete success, but we’ll keep trying eh?! When someone else takes my picture I tend to look a little awkward. However, the quality is better.. #bloggerproblems. Ha. 


I got dolled up today, even though I’ve ended up dressing the dress down. I think it’s pretty easy to find a decent outfit for a night out.. grab the heels & a pretty dress and you’re good to go. It’s always the nights when you’re not sure how fancy the occasion is that are the problem. The times I’ve texted round asking ‘is it a heels kind of thing?!’. The snap back just makes everything a little less fancy. I always think hats are good for dressing something down, you can easily shove them in your bag if you find out it’s a ‘dressy’ occasion.

   Has everyone had a loverrrly weekend? I've had a quiet one after a busy week and will be rounding it all off with Honey Boo Boo & lots of naughty treats. Please tell me you're all HBB fans right?! I shouldn't love her but I definitely do. 

Not long left now, so if you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
x
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. You look lovely :) I like the snapback with the dress, I never thought they would suit me but I might have to try them out :) the photos look great btw, I always have to have someone else take them for me xD

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primark have a dress pretty similar at the moment. Seems they're pretty on trend at the minute :')
    Looks gorgeous :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is stunning,you look lovely!x
    Silver Electrons

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks amazing on you! I really want to get a remote for my camera too, I always feel totally awkward when I ask someone else to take my pictures and would like to save my little legs running backwards and forwards between the timer! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great as per! And I agree with what you said about Honey Boo Boo- she's a huge guilty pleasure of mine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos look great! I bought a remote from ebay for a quid, bargain. Love the dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the red lippie with the all black!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the mix of fancy and casual. That dress is awesome. I've been thinking about getting a remote too! Self-timer is a bitch haha.

    xx Jasmine
    superficialthingsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loooove this dress. just wanted to say i've voted for you on the cosmo blog awards - good luck!! xo

    xlondonrose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Dress! You look wonderful <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,
    the dress looks amazing!!! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good way to casual up a dress x

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dress and how you styled it to dress down! There has been so many times I've asked weather people are wearing heels! I always seem to overdress! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
    Check out my Michael Kors Giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, I love where the cut outs are! Very different!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. This had to be the coolest snap back i've ever seen

    http://ollynash.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit. Its so grungy. Stay fab

    xoxo,
    http://www.fashionpanoramic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this dress on you with the cut outs on your figure!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so happy I stumbled across you blog! Your outfit posts are so exciting and given me some great inspiration! This dress is amazing, and I love you have paired it with a SnapBack!! Xx


    www.indigogirl1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this dress, you look gorgeous as usual!

    Tilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so beautiful! Love the dress, love the snapback. <3

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've styled this dress so well, it's really edgy, love it!!

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. cool spiky hat and you look spectacular in this dress - swooning over the cut out details on your chest! <3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look great as always. I'm so jealous of your hair! I'm trying to grow it but it just gets sad!
    Love the bracelets.
    Chelsea
    youreonloudspeaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig