25 September 2013

bell bottom sleeve dress


 Hat - Boohoo, Jacket - Missguided, Dress - c/o Gypsy Warrior, Heels - Missguided

Apparently, bell bottom sleeves make you do silly things with your arms. Ha. Well, it would seem so anyway. There's just not a good way of showing them off without flouncing about like you're Florence Welch. If the neighbours hadn't already confirmed that the girl at 23 is a fruit loop then they will have now.

I do love bell bottoms. Whether it's on trousers or sleeves, I think they're always a flattering fit. This style is going to take me through to winter.. Although I will definitely/reluctantly be adding tights soon enough. Gypsy Warrior has the coolest stuff, I know you're all going to be lusting like I am. I go on there & decide I need a new wardrobe. A new wardrobe that I cannot afford. It's the same old story isn't it?! Want clothes. Can't afford clothes. Ha. 

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. This dress is such a beautiful cut, it really suits you. You're 100% right - bell bottoms are always flattering! I love all the Gypsy Warrior stuff, but it does NOT fit my poor student budget :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! The colour looks great on you!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you look amazing!!! You suit just about any kind of style you're so lucky!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress. The colour is gorgeous on you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I love the dress, it's not something that I would usually go for but I love it! And the colour is gorgeous
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your edgy take on this dress!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo i love the waistcoat......another thing to add to my wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress looks absolutely amazing on you, it's the perfect shape and it looks great paired with the waistcoat!

    xx

    >>>Fashion-Nerdette<<<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you've styled this dress! Looks amazing x

    Secrets of a PR girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this whole look! perfect <3

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love the dress! Infact, I love the entire outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do you get even more gorgeous with every post - you look fab as a boho babe, wish I could pull your style off! <3

    New behind the scenes post up about my company mag & superdry photo shoot, if you fancy a sneak peek hun :)

    Charlie xx
    Lurch Hound Loves | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crazy to see Gypsy Warrior stuff abroad, the brick and mortar store is a town over from me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always fun to see Gypsy Warrior outside of America, the physical store is a town over from me. My sister bought the shirt version of this dress!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig