23 September 2013

thigh high boots & slouchy jumper

Glasses - Missguided, Jumper - c/o Gypsy Warrior, Shorts - Boohoo, Boots - Boohoo

I'll tell you where the hair inspo came from. After seeing the redonkulously cute Mollie King sporting a side plait, I decided I'd have a go. Evidently, I'm no Mollie King & the final effect isn't quite the same.. But it's something different isn't it?! Long hair can get so boring, I'd love to try something like a little pixie crop for the day.. Then retreat back to the comfort of my long locks.

So these are the thigh high boots I was telling you about. I'm still on the lookout for even higher ones but these are going to be just fine for now. I want to avoid wearing tights for as long as possible & figured these would be a good way to do so. I did have to modify them a little, they weren't quite tight enough around my thighs so I added some holes in the top, some shoelaces & now they have some corset esq detailing.. If that makes sense! 

My top is a slouchy dream from Gypsy Warrior. In. Love. It's so soft, a little babe for layering up & has that fancy yin yang stuff going on. My A/W wardrobe approves. 

x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I love it! I think I need to start buying some A/W pieces for my wardrobe. Everything in my closet is too summary right now haha

    http://fashionqueen294.blogspot.com/2013/09/fall-fashion-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the boots, so much! I need some in my life!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love how simple the outfit is! Your glasses are adorable too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is gorgeous, i really love the plait! I also love your boots, I find high boots hard to wear so I will definitely be taking some tips from you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Those boots look fierce on you! I couldn't pull them off in a million years!

    http://thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Boots, Your hair and make up also looks beaut!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. loove this and the plait really suits you... serious girl crush happening over here, ha!xx

    http://rebeccabrits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jumper:)

    http://pleasuresofexistence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jumper!

    http://pleasuresofexistence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous! I have the same problem with my hair but i know I'd miss it if I got the chop!

    Loving the glasses!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit.
    Really like the side plait too!!

    DarlingSophie
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. gotta love a cosy slouhy jumper, lusting over those thigh high boots now!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your whole outfit but I really love your jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your hair but i think you would look fab with a cropped do......not that i really think you should cut you hair though its too nice!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love those shorts!! I don't think I could pull off that style of boots but you look amazing (as usual)!!!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blog so much, you have amazing style!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those boots are so badass! I could never pull them off!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit, jumper is awesome!!! May have to get myself one now :)

    http://squeezeinfashion.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. those boots are insane! love them, what lipstick are you wearing? the shade is awesome,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've just ordered a pair a thigh high boots. Im hoping they dont come up too high. Yours are perfect.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig