24 November 2013

CHRISTMAS JUMPER COMFORT

Jumper & Shorts - F&F, Mug - Starbucks
So, seeing as you see me dressed up all the time, I thought it wouldn't hurt to show you what winter comforts I'm going to be snuggling up in. I saw my first set of Christmas lights yesterday (eeek!) which I think means I'm allowed to start adding Christmas jumpers into my outfits.

Does anyone else just jump into some PJs the minute they get in out of the cold these days?! Girls, let's be honest,  one of the best feelings in the world is taking that bra off at the end of the day! I've extended that need for comfort by adding snuggly jumpers, bed socks & slouchy bottoms. T'is the season of piling on the pounds after all.. if that doesn't mean baggy clothing then I don't know what does?!

Today's Crimble jumper of choice is traditionally verging on tacky, but Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a little dash of tack. What more do you need than a good calorie loaded hot choc & fairy lights?

x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. A fab choice that is cute whilst highlighting your lovely hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas jumper and a Starbucks mug. The best winter combination x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurrah for christmas jumpers! i'll have to get mine out of the wardrobe if it gets any colder! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your penguin jumper is so cute, and so are your shorts! You look lovely, I definitely don't look that glamorous in my pyjamas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you look so snuggly and lovely! I want to just curl up in my dressing gown now!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute I'm literally melting xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving snuggly and cheesey Christmas jumpers this year!

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely, that jumper is so gorgeous. I keep getting straight into my pjs when i get out of the cold, it just has to be done. And i agree that taking your bra off at the end of the day is one of the best feelings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wearing outfits like this around the house at this time of year! So cosy!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that jumper, I haven't got this years christmas jumper yet, I'll be living in it once I have, definitely with you on the pj thing, if I'm at home you can almost guarantee that I will be in my pj's/onesie :) x
    RosalieJayne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yaaay! Christmas jumpers make me so happy!
    You look stunning!
    I get to wear mine into work at the weekends now it's great!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jumper looks so cute! and you look beautiful, Hope you have a wonderful winter and christmas all warm and cosy :D

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So christmassy love
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The jumper is so adorable.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks so cosy

    Tesco have some of the best Christmas jumpers this year too!

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your jumper is adorable, penguins are the best! And I agree, it's definitely time to start wearing Christmas jumpers again!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute jumper! Love your shorts! Stumbled upon your blog cas I just ordered the dress you're wearing here http://www.fashioninflux.co.uk/2012/07/tie-dye-dress.html but went through your blog and boy do I love your style! I would love it if you dropped I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog at
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig