2 November 2013

slouchy Topshop trousers & heels

Hat - Missguided, Top - c/o iamVibes, Trousers - Topshop, Jacket - Miss Selfridge, Shoes - Boohoo

Sometimes I put outfits together that just become the most random mish mash of old and new in my wardrobe. Both the trousers and jacket are long standing residents in my clothing collection. Yes, they are looking a bit tatty, but they are well loved & I still reach for them frequently. The trousers were a pair I bought when I first realised that there was more than just jeans & t-shirts out there. Even after a few years I still think they're cool, in an understated, simplistic way.

Now, we all overdid camo last year didn't we?! I'm unashamed to admit that I loved that trend & will probably still continue to wear this jacket from time to time. I'm thinking that it's something that's bound to come back in the future. I've got a little iamVibes top on underneath, it sort of goes with the slouchy look don't you think?! I guess everything I'm wearing has the comfort factor.. I popped on my strappy white heels so I wasn't looking too much like I'd rolled out of bed!


How's everyone spending their Saturday evenings? I'm going to have a completely cosy one.. Strictly, a takeaway & candles. For me, that's going to be lush

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I'm still a fan of camo - always a classic haha! You look gorgeous, I am so obsessed with those shoes ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how relaxed this outfit is but still looks so good! That hat suits you so much.

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heels with the casual trousers! You look fab
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The top is stunning!
    I'm spending my night in my jim jams, It's just too cold to go out!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great! i think camo will def pop back around. i still wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh this outfit is literally perfection ...<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, I still love my camo jacket!

    Love this look.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on mono!


    Tori
    www.torijweller.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful as usual! love the look!


    Best Regards
    http://www.cozmoo.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig