30 December 2013

FASHION INFLUX IN 2013







This year has been pretty crazy. I think that's the scariest/best part about life.. you literally have no idea how things will be in a weeks time, never mind a year. If you'd told me last year the things I'd be doing this year I'd have told you to shut the front door. I'm not saying there hasn't been plenty of bad parts thrown in too, but on a whole I'm pretty proud of what I've done this year. Philosophical/soppy moment over! 

So on with a little round up. After three, quite grim years of tears & upset I finally graduated. PRAISE THE LORD. Ha. In July I went to New York thanks to Boohoo & had the best week of my life so far. I still can't believe that I went, it's something I doubt me & my ma would ever have been able to afford & we still sit there saying to each other 'can you believe we went?!'. My highlight of the colder months has to be heading to the Cosmo Blog Awards & getting Highly Commended Best New Fashion Blog. I still feel like I'm a complete dork when it comes to this blogging lark so that made my year/life! 

Are any of you making resolutions for 2014? I'm just going to try compliment people more. So many times I think to myself 'oooh she looks nice' or 'I love her shoes' & really, why did I not just tell that person?! If someone made my day like that it'd definitely put a smile on my face.  

youtubebloglovin / twitter / pinterest / tumblr instagram
x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. You're so lovely, unique and honest. Everything anyone could ask for in a blogger. Keep up the good work :) Rhiannon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you have had a great year! That is such a nice resolution to have, nothing nicer than receiving or giving a compliment.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've had such an amazing year! Lets hope that 2014 is just as good for you! That's such a sweet resolution too
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on such a great year. Love your blog and your success is totally deserved! x

    http://lifebyemmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your new years resolution, if everyone did that, people would be much happier :) I looove your blog, it makes me really want to make mine just as good! xx

    oxifeadedoyin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your graduation dress, I'm after something similar for mine x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the way you put this post together, here's to amazing year xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving these posts are the moment!
    Lovely photos.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! looks like you have had an amazing year! hope you have a good one in 2014, can't wait to see more of your blog and youtube channel!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! I'm liking your idea of complimenting people more often, I might give it a go x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your highlights of the year congrats on your blogging success well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a great year, hope you and I can both look forward to a great 2014 !
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this post! so nice to see how you and your blog have both grown in a year!!xx

    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've had an amazing year, congrats on the blogging success!

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig