1 January 2014

#FFPaperDollParty

Paper Dolly Kit - c/o F&F

HOW CUTE IS THIS?! I thought I'd kick off the new year with a fine bit of social media work.. let's just all take a minute to appreciate how lovely it is! As an aspiring social media girl myself, this is the sort of thing where I think 'wow, someone did gurrrd today'. Well done to the guys at F&F, it's one of the cutest little packages I've ever received. I'm going to keep it forever in case I ever have a little girl (don't panic, we're talking a long way off here.. I ain't planning no baby Fashion Influxs' any time soon). 

Basically, the 'clothes' are all from F&F and the dolly is like a little paper version of myself. I loved playing with it, it's like a girly girl's dream! The outfits I went for were the sort I'd pick for an evening do. The black trouser suit is probably the most 'me'.. it is all black after all!

Did everyone have a lovely new year by the way?! I'm hoping none of you are still recovering from the after effects!
x


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. That is completely awesome would love a little paper me to dress up!

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how adorable! a really clever way for f&f to promote themselves, i often stumble upon little gems of theirs while mooching around tesco, however it's not a place i instantly think to go and visit when looking for new clothes! little things like this with a personal touch are sure to make them more memorable to us all :)

    robyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's so cute. Reminds me of when I was a little kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just blogged about mine! Your doll really looks like you! Mine has purple hair (not that i'm complaining, i wish i had purple hair in real life!) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to love these paper dolls when i was younger, such a cute idea.

    Have a great 2014!
    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I love this, everything is so well thought out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is so cute! x

    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is so cute and I love the outfits that you have chosen especially the red jumpsuit, beautiful.
    Great blog, I lover reading it
    www.fashionsliceit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been reading the posts, and I definitely concur with what Tom said.
      driving games online

      Delete
  10. Lovely post the biscuits are so cute at first I thought it was cake :P love the whole concept and it does looks similar to you haha! I had a great New Year thanks and hope you did too! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lydia,
    Loving your YouTube vids and your posts :)
    So jel of the biscuits lol just wondering if you have a post saying which camera you use? Xx

    http://mayamarierose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig