24 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ear Muffs - Accessorize, Coat - Monsoon, Turtle Neck - H&M, Boots - Topshop, Jewellery - Accessorize, Merry Christmas Banner - Accessorize

I'm going to keep this short & sweet because I'd hope by now that you're all busy eating mince pies & doing all things festive.. bring on the food coma eh?! I'd saved this post especially for Christmas Eve, as I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas before the jolly shenanigans begin. I'm wrapped up for a winter's walk I went on recently, and thought this outfit would be perfect for any of us that may attempt walking off all those turkey sarnies. I think I'll prefer snuggling up to watch Downton with a tin of Celebrations.

Anyway, I'll stop myself rambling. Hope you all have a completely lovely Christmas. I cannot wait to make the most of family, yummy food & a bit of chill time. Lots of Crimble love to you all! xxx

x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Lydia!
    Love your cozy outfit here, those fluffy earmuffs are too cute <3

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the accessories ! Merry Christmas !
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, you can win a bottle of Burberry Brit !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love that jacket so much and all the fur is so perfect xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so cute, I hope you have a wonderful christmas!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coat is absolutely gorgeous!
    Merry Christmas lovely lady x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Jewelry is snazzy :)
    Hope you have a lovely Christmas!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some really glam accessories! Merry Christmas Lydia (: xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jewelry is gorgeous! Might get me some.
    x
    http://www.dresseddamsel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ear muffs are cute, have a great Christmas! xx

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ear muffs! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you've had a lovely Christmas lovely!!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are the cutest ear muffs ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super Cute outfit post. Especially like the details hun x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those ear muffs are gorgeous! Hope you had a good one :)

    www.nina-francesca.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous x

    http://gaw-ky.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig