26 December 2013

COSY BOXING DAY

Onesie - Accessorize

Firstly, how did Christmas go?! I hope you all had the most lovely of days surrounded by loved ones, presents & pigs in blankets.. Apologies to any vegetarians out there but my days they are a treat!

With the big day itself over, I always think that Boxing Day is time to be spent in PJs, recovering from a food coma whilst watching a good film. Unfortunately for me, I'll be back to work helping out you hardcore sales shoppers! I don't really mind, I know there are plenty of people out there who have worked throughout Christmas (big up to our nurses, doctors, servicemen etc!) and that's a good reality check for me moaning about missing out on a duvet day. The moment I get in I'll be jumping in a onesie like the one above (is it wrong to have at least 5 one pieces?!) and heading straight for those turkey sarnies. This slouchy number I've got on is beyond comfy and means you can ignore the food baby for a little bit longer. 

x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Super cute! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That onesie looks so comfy! I hope you had a good day too xxx

    http://floradorarose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had an awesome Christmas day! We sales prowlers owe our thanks to people like you who work hard to make it happen haha so thank you! Also, don't worry, vegetarians can have Quorn pigs in blankets too! We made our own and they were amaaaazing!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and comfy,that's how I always spend boxing day,recovering from a feast lol
    Deejay's Poetry Challenge
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a bottle of Burberry Brit !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pj! You look so beautiful|
    Merry Christmas x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the onesie! Hope you had a lovely christmas!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous in a onesie, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pigs in blankets are the best thing about Christmas, fact! These PJ's are so cute on you, I want them! :)

    www.nina-francesca.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute onesie! I can't even handle shopping the sales so i'll be all cuddled up having a massive duvet day :) x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved this post! I thought I had nearly recovered from my food baby, but the left over turkey has beaten me :-( x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute onsie & no the more onsies you have the better I think I have about 5 aswell... they're just so comfy!
    I hope you had a lovely christmas!
    Jo xxx

    http://beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute!

    http://gaw-ky.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the onesie so cute!x
    fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing onesie! you look lovely :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great shots, the onsie is so sweet! And I'm so jealous of your hair, its effortlesly gorgeous :( Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks so comfy

    Shai xx
    www.clubhackney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such an adorable onsie! Ahhh! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. super cute and comfy pajamas! love the sweet floral prints on it!

    Check out my outfit post featuring Breaking Rocks Clothing :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig