10 December 2013

Missguided Crafty Chirstmas: DIY Christmas Jumper

Jumper - c/o Missguided (& DIY'd by Yours Truly!), Shorts - Levi's, Boots - Boohoo

So what do you think to my little bit of Christmas crafting?! I'm actually surprised that I ended up liking the final result.. half way through cutting out all those fiddly letters I decided I'd been way too ambitious. You have no idea how many times I cut straight through a particularly awkward part,  which lead to much effing & jeffing.

Anyway, I got there in the end and it is actually something I'd wear. I decided to not go for something over the top Christmassy, mainly because I have enough traditionally tacky Crimble jumpers to see me through this festive season & many more to come. It's nothing too complicated (I just found the quote then cut out the letters in felt), it just takes a little while to make. I was looking for a Christmas quote I'd not seen before & thought this one was just right.  Let's be honest, not many of us can say that we're completely 'good' the whole year through. Fingers crossed I'm not getting a lump of coal though..

Missguided have got some lovely entries up on their Facebook page, so I'd definitely go have a nosey if you're looking for some DIY Xmas inspo.. it's made me want to start doing DIY posts again!

You can vote for my jumper here!
X
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Love the jumper! x
    www.lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on their facebook page and didn't realise I actually followed your blog. I already voted for this, it's amazing. Good luck :))
    aaamylouxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, looks like it could be an actual jumper sold by them!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jumper! you little designer! Wish I could buy it haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually want to own this jumper! I love it

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so beautiful I want one for myself! So great! I have voted for you!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much love for a Christmas jumper and I love the slogan on this one x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everybody needs a christmas sweater!

    Simone Lykke x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an ace job on that, it's like something from a shop. I've seen a few others and think you've all done a properly decent job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. reallt funny outfit
    love the idea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely voting for you this looks fab!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That quote is amazing haha! Love the jumper, and you look beautiful as always!
    Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sweater is so adorable and your legs look incredibly sexy in those tights. So enjoyed seeing them :)

    http://floortjeloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the outfit! I want that jumper : ),

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I voted for you, i love the quote on it. I would buy this for my christmas jumper.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bloody love this! I always thinking getting crafty at Christmas is a good idea, but then I just end up making a mess of things. Definitely voting!
    Natalie | Just a Thought

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this jumper and will definitely be voting for it! It's so quirky and cute!
    Well done!
    Jo xxx

    www.beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is by far the best entry. I'd even buy this x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a good idea, love the jumper!

    the-fashion-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig