12 December 2013

MY EVERYDAY MAKE UP ROUTINE

*Products used listed in video*
Now, I know I said my blog wasn't going to be about YouTube. I'm loyal to my little blog, and I want to make sure that if I'm trying this whole (scary) YouTube lark that Fashion Influx is just about links to videos. Basically, I don't want to force videos of me being goofy upon you.. I know my Yorkshire accent & slightly nerdy qualities aren't for everyone. 

Regardless, I thought that this video might be useful to some of you.. providing you've not already seen me harping on about it on Twitter or Instagram. I don't mean useful because I think I'm some expert in make up (evidently!), I just mean that it might answer a few of the questions I get regularly. A lot of those questions relate to make up & how I do it, so fingers crossed this should cover a few areas?!
If you've got anything else you want to ask about then feel free to ask, YouTube definitely makes it easier for me to cover this sort of thing.

P.S.. How quickly is Christmas coming round?! Eeek!
X
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Great post, the video is really useful so thanks for doing it! x
    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful.. your make up looks absolutely Flawless!

    Leeannelle | Fashion and Beauty

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. skin looks so flawless. loved the video :)

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love watching a make up vid :-) you contour looked so easy, mine NEVER goes on right lol xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous and flawless! Love it x

    http://fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think everyone should apply their make up the way they think works best for them :) I know I do it all the time. And although I know how to do it right I still use my hands even for my foundation sometimes just because it's faster :D
    Good video though and I always like to see other peoples everyday make up because I like to get new idea and switch mine up a bit. Mine is quite similar to yours but I use different products so I might give yours a try some time :)
    Thanks for the video :)
    xx
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You my friend are very beautiful. Love that you have made your debut on youtube, I have just got over the initial shock of your accent. Good work! x

    http://anniegreensleeves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're damn cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, you look great! A lovely, everyday look x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not been on your blog in so long because your posts stopped showing up in my bloglovin' roll, but now they are back!! And wow does your blog look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G so neat and lovely.


    Petite Side Of Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love the lipstick! Gorgeous look :)

    www.nina-francesca.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig