20 December 2013

TARTAN SKATER DRESS & FAUX FUR

Hat - H&M, White Top - Primark, Dress - A Shop in Leeds (it's so old sorry!), Belt - Primark, Rings & Bracelets - Pandora, Boots - Boohoo

Now, this outfit makes me feel festive. Tartan & faux fur are both always going to be an A/W staple I think. Faux fur is warm and tartan just makes me think of Christmas so I doubt I'll ever tire of either. I was planning a Christmas day outfit a few weeks ago (no.. my garden hasn't suddenly had a new lease of life!), and knew that the tartan dress would have to make an appearance. My mamma usually buys me something to wear on Crimble day (is this tradition for anyone else?!), so if that happens this year then I'll be wearing the outfit above for present delivery trips. Eeek is anyone else feeling like a big kid about it being 5 days to Christmas?!

Accessories wise I'm wearing the old faithful ones that I've had for years & worn repeatedly. We've all seen that belt once or twice haven't we?! Ha. It's just a bog standard one for years but for some reason I can't ever buy a new one.. it's helped me out with outfits for years! I'm a creature of habit & always end up with things that I can't part with, despite how battered they get.

x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. You look amazing as always, I love the tartan dress and the fur hat! Perfect winter outfit <3

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing as always, I love the tartan dress and the fur hat! Perfect winter outfit <3

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, I am SO obsessed with that hat ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit reminded me of the Queen's Guards! You look stunning nevertheless <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit!
    I want that hat!
    Love the layering.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tartan dress!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely and festive! I feel like such a big kid about christmas, I can't stop grinning :-) x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh such a pretty outift, love the tartan and i'm loving the hat! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! Super festive.
    I can't believe we're only five days away from christmas, time flies by so fast.
    Soon it'll be over again :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect, a usual!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress is so lovely and festive. I love getting clothes for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited for Christmas! You look beautiful, I hope you have a great day! and can't wait to see more on your blog!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh you look absolutely gorgeous Lydia, the dress is fab! Tartan definitely is an A/W staple :) My mum always buys me clothes to wear for Christmas day too, its almost a tradition in my house! xx

    Celine from Vintage Teapot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you've styled this, I am really loving tartan at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That tartan dress!<3 your looks are always perfect

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a me outfit, dress basically in this outfit just variations everyday! tartan and layering!

    paleaesthetic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea to bring summer dresses into December, I need to try this.

    Petite Side Of Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. I feel like everyone is wearing a staple tartan dress lately. I just can't seem to find the right one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. In love with this outfit!

    Emmie xx

    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really need to step up my festive dressing game!

    You look lovely :)

    A Forte For Fashion

    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE your dress and how you've styled it! and no my mum doesn't buy me a Christmas day outfit but I wish she did :,(

    xo
    www.yummylikecake.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig