18 December 2013

THE LEAST PRACTICAL OF OUTFITS

Coat - H&M, Jumper - Boohoo, Bag - c/o La Moda, Shorts - DIY, Boots - c/o La Moda

So clearly, I'm dressed perfectly for freezing temperatures. Ha. Oh dear, it just gets so boring wearing all these layers don't you think?! On another note, this coat does seem like it's becoming a permenant addition to my posts. Yep, it's adding little to make this outfit warmer.. But it's just perfect for throwing on over other layers.

In my defence, this outfit is more for a night out. Let's be honest, we've all risked frostbite to look good on an evening of festive shimmying. I know this isn't really an appropriate outfit for cocktails, but I'd probably wear it to a grotty club (if I could bear potentially destroying my boots with any spilt drinks.. Probably not). As I wasn't off to some glamorous party, I just popped on some tights & a fluffy scarf to keep me cosy whilst I did some last minute Christmas shopping. 

On the Christmas topic, can you believe this time next week it will just about be all over?! It'll be time to settle down to Downton, armed with a turkey sarnie. How perfect?!

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Beautiful!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I absolutely love this outfit even if it's so. cold outside haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coat and the makeup are gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love the outfit! x

    http://gaw-ky.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol the outfit's definitely not for winter but you look stunning otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely :D Love the shorts!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay this could so work in winter with some tights and a scarf haha I've been tempted to bring out the shorts more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who cares about practicality when you look as good as you do dressed like this?! looking gorgeous!!!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That coat is perfection. You've probably been asked/answered this a million times but what foundation do you use? It looks like it blends so perfectly with your skin that it's not even funny. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the boots! I've always maintained that if you wear a fur coat out at night you will warm regardless of what you are wearing underneath haha

    Jess x
    http://aroseandapeony.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh shit, I'm freezing just by looking at this..looove the coat though I've been looking for something similar for aaages

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig