16 February 2014

NEW HAIR


Now, I know for some of you, my hair change is merely a little alteration. I've not lopped it or off or dyed it lime green, but for me, this is a biggie. Anyone who knows me will have always known me with the same hair.. blonde & long. Mainly because that's all I've ever had. I'm not one of those people that gets bored with their hair.. I just know how I like it and to be honest, change is way too frightening a prospect!

I did finally decide to have a little update.. all be it after months of 'umming' & 'ahhing'. I was getting so sick of having to get my roots done (corn growing on tarmac springs to mind) and decided I wanted something more natural. A bit more grown up, you know? I asked my hairdresser to come up with some sort of grown out blonde that wasn't going to make people go 'sweet baby Jesus you've changed your hair'. Thankfully, my hairdresser knows what I'm like & subsequently knows not to go for something too drastic.. I'm so happy with how it turned out! I don't feel like I'm not a blondie anymore, yet I don't have those horrible looking roots. Yay.


SHARE:

29 comments

  1. Your new hair looks absolutely gorgeous and really suits you! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beaut, the perfect natural blonde :)

    Claire from Stylingo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair - Im naturally light blonde and dye my hair dark - I'm thinking of going back for the summer, this has swayed me xxx

    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour! Its such a nice sun kissed shade :) xx

    RobynCaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a lovely hair! :))

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin, dear?

    Lu,
    Giveaway Time: http://bit.ly/1f4R1FL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that colour!

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so beautiful Lydia!!!

    Becca xxx
    www.astorywithoutsoundtracks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a perfect blonde look, it looks so natural which i get because i dyed mine blonde ages but i have brown hair and the roots here awful - not dip dye but not subtle !
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    Support my Photography Project here !

    ReplyDelete
  9. How yours has come out is exactly how I wanted mine to, except my hairdresser is a bit inept; clearly! It looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bloody beautiful! I know the feeling about roots, such a pain! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is so lovely! I'm trying so hard to grow my hair to that length again, love that colour!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. every time i come on your blog i get the worst hair envy in the world!
    Lucy xx
    Sailor Speak

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty, love the tostled look. I always put the hairdressers off as am a little chicken with change too!

    Sarah
    www.daisychainsanddreamers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a lovely shade of blonde :) just seen on one of your youtube videos that you studied english at leeds uni - in my final year of an english lit degree there at the moment haha! x

    confessionsofaclumsygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, so lovely and natural. I've been deciding whether to go natural blonde or back to my dark roots, definitely inspired me.

    Ash xx

    ashleedel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. the colour is lush! makes you look so tanned, great choice.

    www.laurajarvispatterndesign.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey,
    great hair and I really like this style :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. it looks lovely, especially for spring time i think!x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You and your hair look gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely natural colour! It looks lovely :)

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig