17 March 2014

DAISY PRINT DRESS & CHUNKY BOOTS

Hat - River Island, Choker - eBay, Dress - c/o Yayer, Boots - c/o La Moda

I'm looking a little bit like a preggo bear here.. the wind was inflating my dress to the point that I thought I was going to have a Marilyn moment & frighten small children in the area. As you can probably tell (let's pretend I'm not covered in goosebumps..) I was being a tad optimistic weather wise & quickly realised that up north, it is still more than a bit nippy. Boo! Very jealous of anyone making the most of sunshine at the minute.. can summer just be now?!

So yeah, I am indeedy trying to embrace S/S style, in the hope that it'll make it feel like warm days are just around the corner. This dress is my start on saying bye bye to winter. I wore daisy print last summer and will happily be doing the same this year. It just has that whole 90s sort of look that makes me think it'd fit right in with the My Mad Fat Diary costume department.. anyone else addicted to that program?! Finn just needs to come marry me now. 

Accessories wise, I wanted to get my last bit of wear out of this kitty hat before it's replaced with fedoras and bowlers until October arrives. I'm pretty sure it could make any outfit cutesy.

x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Loving the daisy dress! I haven't been on the yayer site for ages, I'll pop over there and have a browse now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress. I love your hat too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, the shoes are so gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress, daisy dresses are the essence of S/S and I totally love my mad fat diary, Finn is gorgeous! x
    laurannedotcom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's such a lovely dress :) (are these the old-men-photos? :D )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress and the choker.
    Big fan of the daisy print this season.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking super cute in your bear hat and daisy dress! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so cute, love it! You also look great :) x

    lustbylizzygreen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress <3 gotta love a 90's vibe! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so pretty and this look is a killer, love it!

    Muny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. The beanie is soo cute **

    Ines Loves
    Have a lovely day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that dress, it's perfect with the boots

    www.thestylecheck.com
    www.thebeautycheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! So obsessed with that hat xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the daisy print! I too was a little bit optimistic about the weather today so jealous of the people down south who have it a little bit warmer!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great! Not preggo looking at all, haha. Anyway, I'm diggin' the 90s throwback. You should check out www.gojane.com. They have awesome 90s stuff right now.

    xx, Genevieve -- Hope you'll follow back! http://styledsealeddelivered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're always adorable!
    love the dress so much

    ReplyDelete
  17. That hat is adorable! Really cute look.
    I think you need long hair to pull those hats off though :( , I yearn for long hair!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love this dress, such a cute print :)
    Lucy xx
    Sailor Speak

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute dress mrs, you do grunge / glam just so perf! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally love My Mad Fat Diary and you look amazing! :)
    Becky x
    Vintage Clothing UK

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Yayer daisy print dress is lovely and your River Island knit kitty hat is adorable! I would have loved to see the Marilyn moment! I'll bet that dress would have looked gorgeous puffed up with the breeze accentuating it's lovely tailoring. I really do love the full cut of the dress, the empire waist, the short sleeves and the pretty daisies! By way of coincidence my last blog post featured a daisy print poncho as part of my OOTD, but the daisy print of my top was a bit reddish in colour. Hooray for Spring finally being here! It's my favourite season and I'm looking forward to the Spring colours, fashions and flowers.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig