15 March 2014

NEW HAT & SIDE SPLIT SKIRT

Hat - H&M, Sunglasses - H&M, Top - Missguided, Skirt - River Island, Boots - Topshop, Rings - Pandora

I'm once again back indoors. This was mainly do to a small sitch which involved me taking blog pictures & my neighbour pegging out the washing. Awkward doesn't even cut it.. I mean, what was I supposed to do?! Continue posing away to my tripod whilst she pegs out her undies or scuttle off camera in hand trying to pretend she didn't just catch me. I did the latter, and instead ended up pulling a bit of a duck face in my room. We all accidentally do the duck face sometimes right..?! 

Anyway, today's post is me wanting to wear my new hat. Would you call this a fedora?! I have so many hats but I'm never actually sure what's called what. This one is kind of like the Boohoo one that I've worn to death, except this one has a larger brim & is flat topped so I don't feel like as much of a cone head when I wear it. I love it.. it's not too 'wow look at me in my fancy hat', but it still makes me feel a tad glam.

As the weather has improved slightly (love that it goes up a matter of degrees and we're all fetching the shorts & sandals out!) I decided it was time to bring out this side split skirt. It's one of my favourites for summer because you can flash a bit of leg without feeling like you're totally overestimating how warm it is (I was..).

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Great pins! I love the skirt, I have a similar on my blog but it's a front split. Totally feel you about the awkward photo taking - I honestly just try to ignore the fact my boyfriend's neighbours are watching when we do a shoot :') xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! :) I love your blog so so much, you're great!
    xx
    www.dressfashionably.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everybit of this outfit!!!! Would you mind looking at my blog? It would mean the world to me. unlovedthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. everytime i see you in a side split skirt i want to head to a shop and buy one, but then i'm brought back down to earth that the reason i don't own one is because my hips look nothing like yours and would probably break those skirts apart. boo sad face.
    so instead i shall live them through you - because you look hot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt and the top <3 Beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So in chronic lust over this hat & your sunnies, I had a pair like that but they appear to have gone wandering, I fear a lot of them do that. I am a big hat fan, have a pork pie I love & varies beanies & similar but all up for embracing the bigger fedora world. I am blaming you if I go forth & multiple my hats! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Love the grey maxy skirt, such a nice basic! x

    Http://thosewingedeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. whenever i see you in a part divided dress i want to go to a store and buy one, but then i'm cut returning down to world that the purpose i don't own one is because my waist look nothing like yours and would probably crack those dresses apart. thanks.
    http://spoiledyouagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit. You make every outfit look amazing. That skirt is such a nice basic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing style, i loved everything!

    don't hesitate to check my blog : estellelavlisad.blogspot.fr

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lipstick are you wearing in the pictures? x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig