23 April 2014

FLUFFY JUMPER & CHECKED JEANS

Top - Miss Selfridge, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - Boohoo, Rings - Pandora

I definitely decided to wear this jumper on Easter Sunday because it made me feel like a fluffy chick.. there's nothing wrong with getting a bit Easter inspired with clothes right?! If I'd had a pair of those fabulous lace bunny ears then I'd have definitely have popped them on. Instead, I'm a hatchling in checked trousers.

Onto those trousers. You know how I went on about finding a Topshop Joni Jean dupe the other day? Well I did.. but then I caved and bought this checked pair anyway. Logic was never my thing. To be fair, I hadn't actually found a dupe for this checked print.. I say 'hadn't' as I have since seen a Primark pair doing the rounds. Drat & double drat. All the same, I'd still probably have bought these. They're a nice material, do all that sucky-in business that I like & I know I'll wear them to death.

I've added the little OOTD video that goes with in for those of you reading who fancy a gander at me almost getting blown away whilst trying 

x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Yeppers, worth getting those jeans. They look fabby

    Lissy Morse Blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could pull off wearing checked jeans :( Love the whole outfit though x

    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous style! I would totally wear this outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely ok to dress for the occasion, fab little jumper!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone has these jeans now! i love mine, wish i looked as good as you in them though
    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look, the pants are gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks just perfect for Spring! The jumper looks so soft and cosy but the short sleeves would make it not too hot!

    Sparkle Motion Clothing
    Clothing Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these jeans, they look great on you.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those jeans! The jumper is the perfect with the outfit

    www.thestylecheck.com
    www.thebeautycheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those jeans, you look lovely.

    fashionistaface.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute outfit!
    I love the fluffy chick jumper :) Definitely perfect for Easter!
    I really want some check trousers.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit! I bought these jeans the other day and wanted to wear them on easter too, but unluckily I was sick in bed!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those jeans! You always look uber stylish! x
    Stylish Behaviour

    ReplyDelete
  15. really beautiful once again! You look lovely!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit and nails :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the jeans but I think yours are really really tight!! I see a camel toe, hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need a pair of these jeans in my life!

    http://beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig