25 April 2014

BRIGHT ACCESSORIES - COLOUR ME HAPPY

Outfit 1: Shirt - Charity Shop, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Office
I'm going to be honest, there's just something about an all white outfit that makes me feel sassy.. Honey Boo Boo style. Ha. When I've got an accessory that my outfit revolves around (does anyone else ever plan outfits around shoes or handbags?!), I usually go for an outfit that's all one colour. As I'm banishing black clothing for S/S (I'm totally not, I'll be in back in black by the end of the week), I thought I'd opt for white. Outfit equivalent of a boiled egg? Shut up Lydia.

Outfit 2: Shirt - As Before, Dress - c/o Dolly Bow Bow, Shoes - As Before
Could I possibly be more girly if I tried? Even though I always think of the classic Ray Ban shape as quite masculine, I love that you can still pop them with a ditzy dress and not look completely miss-matched. The same goes for the sunnies & the bag together, it's kind of something that looks like it shouldn't work but it actually does?! I'm hoping..

Outfit 3: Shirt - Topshop, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Converse
This last outfit is mega casual, with Converse being my go-to for slouchy summer days. I opted for the blue jeans as those sunnies just needed to be paired with some denim don't you think?! I'm coming to the conclusion that blue is the new black. 

Ray Ban Sunglasses & Nica Satchel - c/o McArthurGlen 

So today's post is all a bit different, mainly because you get three outfits for the price of one.. plus it's kind of a 'ways to wear' sort of thing. With designer outlet giant McArthurGlen launching their Spring/Summer collections, this post is all linked to their Europe-wide accessories campaign 'Colour Me Happy'. The campaign is all about some of McArthurGlen's most sought-after designers coming up with bold coloured, exclusive accessories to liven up even the most dull wardrobes (I may or may not be talking about my own, very monochrome outfit choices). Anyhoo, the accessories I'm styling up include Ray Ban sunnies (I'm can now say I'm a Ray Ban owner, I feel like I've brought home a new baby), and a sunny Nica satchel. Aren't they both little pretties?! Finally my wardrobe is looking more cheerful.



x
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Love this x

    http://revurrse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the way you styled that dress with the top! It looks effortless!

    Fractured Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits, i love the second one

    floral-infinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfits, i love the second one

    floral-infinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the all white everything look with a neon pop!x

    zoeyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first outfit is amazing !
    Love the shoes and that satchel is amazing! :)

    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first outfit is my favorite, I just adore the bold spring colour against the white!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com
    | A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love how clean and fresh these outfits are, perfect for spring xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first all-white outfit is my absolute fave, I love the pop of colour from the bag! <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how much the yellow bag stands out! Looks lovely!

    Daisy - Daydreaming x x


    ReplyDelete
  11. love the pop of colour in these outfits!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous bag!

    http://mood-box.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your yellow satchel. I have a red polka dot one, it holds nothing but at least it looks pretty!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bright satchel. Perfect for adding a pop of colour! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your satchel, an all white outfit is fab
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the yellow bag!!
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your style is on point, I always look forward to seeing your pictures and reading your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love outfits 1 & 2!! Especially the white blouse! X x x

    www.apaigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all three, but that white shirt *weep* It's amazing

    Lissy Morse Blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your all white outfit is great

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so beautiful in brighter colours and I am the same with an all white outfit! Ultimate sassfest :) xx

    Www.jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous,especially love the all white outfit,paired with the contrasting,bright bag x

    ReplyDelete
  23. That bag is gorgeous especially when combined with the white on white outfit ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig