28 May 2014

FLORAL & MESH

Choker - eBay, Mesh Top - Boohoo, Two Piece - c/o Missguided, Belt - Primark, Sandals - Forever 21

Two two pieces in as many days and that mesh top is back. I'm a creature of habit quite clearly. Let's be honest, two pieces are pretty big right now. Especially with us blogging folk - I know I've probably upped my collection by about 4 in the last couple of weeks. My bank balance is hating my two piece obsession with a passion. 

This little floral number is definitely one of my favourites so far. We all know Missguided is top notch when it comes to our cutesy co-ords.. my wish list on there is about as long as my arm! I was going to just wear it on its own because it does look really pretty like that, but as the weather was excelling itself with being miserable (don't let our somewhat overgrown garden fool you!), I chucked on my number one layering piece - the mesh top. Biggest fan of everything girly with grungy black.

I'm keeping it quick today as I'm off to go see the new X-Men film - who doesn't love a mutant eh?! 

x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Love the mesh sleeves!

    www.shotfromthestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the edgy look the black belt and mesh add to the outfit! x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prints are super cute !
    Giveaway, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great :) love the shoes!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame you for bring back the mesh top! It's so nice and versatile . I need to have a good rummage through the boohoo website. I never think to look but you always seem to get really nice pieces from there!

    JustJanJan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adore this look <3 such a great idea to put the mesh underneath!

    Fractured Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is probably the first two piece i've seen that I'd love to wear myself! I love how you've styled it with the belt and mesh top <3
    Enjoy X-men!
    x
    www.thelifeofmaisie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beaut! Make-up looks amazing!

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's a great juxtaposition between the floral and mesh, cute look <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you've grunged this up and made it your own style!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of styling florals with mesh, I definitely need to get my hands on a mesh top like this to toughen up my summer wardrobe..you look amaze!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the contrast of the mesh and floral!


    www.babyrebelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsessed with two pieces too. You can't not love them! haha.

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look so much! xx

    http://peppygazoo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really pretty two piece!
    I want a mash top! Perfect for layering.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  16. really like your choker x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute, the fishnet type sleeves are so unusual with something floral. Kind of gives it an edge. x

    www.somethinglikenicola.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the mesh underneath, definitely makes this outfit! Gorgeous as ever!xx

    www.fashionfrift.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are really beautiful in this outfit. a youthful style and energetic. I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig