14 June 2014

BLACK MOM JEANS

Bustier - John Lewis (old - I had it for prom!), Clutch - c/o Emma Warren Design, Jeans - Vintage Levi's, Scrunchy - c/o Pretty Twisted, Sandals - Office

Are mom jeans ever that flattering? Possibly not. Do I still like to wear them and wish I could be an extra in Saved By The Bell? Yep. I dunno, I'm a huge fan of mom jeans, but I've just got that feeling that in 20 years time it'll be something that we'll look back, a bit like my Ma did the first time round, and think 'Christ.. what am I wearing?'.

All the same, for now my final verdict is that I'm still a fan. Low rise doesn't do much for me seen as I'm blessed with the short legs long body gene. These Levi's are a pair I much lusted after, but haven't actually worn as much as I should have. Even though I think they're lovely, I'm so glad we have all this super soft denim these days - these ones are so think and stiff! 

I actually think it's likely that I've worn this outfit, or very similar, on here at some point in my time blogging. It's kind of something I always go for, a feminine top with high waisted bottoms. It's like a Lydia spesh. 

x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Your bustier is lovely and I love your hair colour. It's such a nice blonde xx


    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans are gorgeous! I always love high waisted stuff too especially my Topshop mom jeans

    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think mom jeans look really nice, and you've dressed yours in a really stylish simple way !
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look ! Especially the clutch !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! The top is sooo pretty
    You are a doll

    Love,
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a perfect figure and this outfit is stunning!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I agree but they are so damn comfy! And these do look great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous outfit, I love the bustier, its so classic! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this outfit. I love these jeans with that top. They're a great mix. Also your hair colour is lovely. Such a nice shade of blonde and the darker bits look great.

    Great post & Haaappy Summer!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautyfull.... your collection is amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit.... You are looking so beautiful and lovely x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig