12 June 2014

SHEER SHIRT & SKINNIES

Choker - eBay, Leather Jacket - Topshop, Shirt - c/o Daisy Street, Skinny Jeans - Missguided, Boots - Forever 21

Apparently, the minute I wear a less than summery looking outfit we get a sudden burst of sunshine. Perhaps I'll have to keep on posting these jeans & t-shirt sort of outfits just so we get leg baring weather?! I'm one of those people that always fails to dress for the climate - I've either underestimated how cold it is and spend my days dithering away, or I'm thinking it's  going to be too chilly and in actual fact it's boiling. Sod's law I guess!

Today's outfit is all about the shirt. Let's be honest, you can throw any old top on with black skinnies & know that it's probably going to look okay. Black skinny jeans are just a fail safe option! The shirt I'm wearing is nothing too crazy, but I love that its boxy shape and the fact it's sheer. Yup, I wouldn't normally use my hair as a nipple cover up, but I'd lost my black bralet & thought I'd risk it for pictures (and yes, there were some rather risqué outtakes that will never see the light of day). This top is pretty sheer, but it's a layering piece I know I'll wear loads over the sunshine season. 

x
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Ahh love this shirt! Such a pretty staple piece to have for the summer x
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice, simple look x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sheer top so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look, so simple!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you went braless (in a totally non-perverted way of course). Sometimes dem bras just detract from the look! I'd give it a go, but my shoulder length hair would be completely useless in such a situation! lol x x x

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top, it's perfect for summer! Love the simplicity of it all
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with that white sheer top, you look great!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whole look!

    http://madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so gorgeous! Your eye makeup and hair are literally perfect. This is such a simple but cute outfit, the jeans look like the perfect fit as well which is hard to find in jeans!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shirt, it's so cute.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and smart outfit, love this.
    TINYTWISST.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit!! Perfect hair too!!

    Love Cheap Frills x
    www.ourcheapfrills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shirt, black skinnies go with everything & i love that you pair your choker with most outfits :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig