18 June 2014

NEW BIRKENSTOCKS

Sunglasses - Company Mag Freebie, Top & Skirt - Fenchurch c/o Bank Fashion, Coat - H&M, Birkenstocks - c/o Sarenza

I feel like I should have dedicated a whole post to my shoes alone. Yep, I've jumped on the Birkenstock bandwagon and I'm oh so happy to have done so. I actually had a pair of these when I was younger (probably in some horrendous bright pink or something equally as 'Barbie' esq. They are indeed as comfy as I ever remembered them to be, the kind of slouchy everyday shoe that you want to hug your feet forever and always. Okay, I like to exaggerate, but they are definitely an outdoor version of the slipper. I know not everyone's a fan of the blogger's essential shoe for the summer, but I've already fallen for the hype.

For the rest of today's outfit, I went for this mis-matched fenchurch set. It's kind of sporty but the bodycon fit means I don't feel like a total boy. I'm going to admit that I didn't know they did cool sports-lux bits & bobs like this - I've now got my glimmers on their oversized basketball vests for popping over a bikini.. Y'know, when the sun comes back that is. 

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I am loving this trend, and the single strap pair you have gone for are gorgeous!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is looking super cute !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen and Cocoa Brown self tanning products !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with birkenstocks too! Great outfit!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, birkenstocks are something i'm definitely getting for my hols! xo

    www.imaginelacedragonsfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still not sold on the whole slider/birkenstock trend, but the rest of your outfit is amazing!!
    X Emma - Herimagination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, flawless

    Belle Michelle
    Xo

    http://bellemichellee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, i havn't jumped on the birkenstock trend yet, but maybe I will one day.

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow beautiful blog you have and fashion xxx

    http://fashionadditivez.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the waistband/trimming look! It adds a sport touch to an an otherwise sophisticated outfit.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig