20 June 2014

BLACK MAXI & GLITZ

Headband - Primark, Sunglasses - c/o Missguided, Mesh Top - Boohoo, Skirt - Primark, Boots - Forever 21

The glitz I'm talking about in the title is that sparkly headband, other than that, I'm not actually that glitzy. Not quite as sassy as Glitzy the Pig (Honey Boo Boo reference, please tell me some of you know what I'm on about!). I'd gone a bit 'goth' today, so I just wanted something that added a little bit of girly-ness. This style of headband always makes me think of festivals circa 2009, but I do still like them when I'm trying (failing) to pull off that Sienna Miller summer season look. 

Other than that everything's pretty simple. I'm just wearing a new pair of sunnies from Missguided - they're very John Lennon meets Elton John I think. I'm not sure I've got the right face to pull them off but I do love them! They're mega blacked out which makes the perfect excuse to not bother with eye makeup - forever loving summer & the fact that sunglasses hide a multitude of sins!

x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Oh, I love this look! The headband looks wonderful with it xo
    EmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love that the headbead adds a bit of girliness to a gothic outfit, and I love the sunglasses!

    www.twolooksonelondon.blogspot.co.uk ~ A Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit on you! You're hair looks amazing (as always) but that headband is particularly lovely :)

    Great post!

    Haaappy Summer!
    Hailes<3
    To visit my blog - Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look especially your sunnies xxx

    http://fashionadditivez.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit :)
    http://vickancestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree on the sunglasses front, if I could wear them all day everyday I would! I like the little boho touch in the goth outfit
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Love this whole outfit and the sunglasses are perfect!
    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this outfit! I've wanted a mesh top like that forever, it looks amazing on you x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sunnies, perfect festival wear! And I may have to purchase that mesh crop top, absolutely love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love this outfit! Just found your blog today i love it
    xx

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg that headband is soooo nice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this outfit, especially the mesh sleeves!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig