1 June 2014

T-SHIRT DRESS

Choker - eBay, Dress - c/o Hype., Heels - Boohoo

I took these pictures just after a full day at work which is why (I hope that's why anyway..) I'm looking a wee bit sleepy/dishevelled. I think that's why I jumped straight into this outfit - t-shirt dresses are always a serious contender when you're looking for a comfy, minimal effort outfit for an evening out. I like one that's slouchy, so I can belt it up to make it a bit more dressy. Anyway, as the short legged creature that I am this dress needed hitching up a little bit on me & this did the trick. Forever disappointed that I didn't get a gene that provided me with legs like Gisele. 

Now, I'm not really sure I'm cool enough for Hype., but I do really love this print. It's all round summery and kind of makes me feel like I'm in a Hawaiian shirt. I think for that reason alone I'll probably have to take it on my jollies (I've tried to not mention the fact I'm going on holiday for a few posts.. *shut up Lydia!!*). On a related note, I will by the way be doing a whole plethora of holiday outfit posts - I'm not going to miss an opportunity to get a background that doesn't include my neighbour's Vauxhall. Ha. 

x
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I love the print on this too, it's perfect for summer! Also, how is your hair always so lovely?! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! It looks amazing on you!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've added a belt to the tee and made it into a dress. Really effortlessly chic outfit! Love your hair too. Hope you have a great holiday, that print will be perfect for throwing on in the sun :)

    www.hello-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock this perfectly! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah the print is so summery! Love it!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit so summery! Have your changed your hair colour it looks different? Either way I love the colour!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tee dresses, this one has such a gorgeous print and colours and I love how you've belted it up! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the prints and the shoes so much !
    Giveaway, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit :)
    www.dearjoy.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is amazing, definitely may consider buying this!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the dress and trendy white heels! x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You pull this off perfectly! I've been obsessed with t-shirt dresses lately (i've gotten way too many). The comfortable/cute combination is something I find hard to pass up.

    -katie
    http://cherryeclipse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute print, love the slogan too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this tshirt dress, the print and colours are so perfect for summer and looks great on you! Choker is cool as well :) I've wanted a tshirt dress for a while now and this has made me want one even more x

    Www.thevelvetblack.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful! The outfit, the accessories, and even your hair go together lovely. You look amazing

    Kimmiberry xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice outfit
    http://vickancestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so in love with this outfit! the print of the shirt is perfect!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this outfit. It's the perfect summer pattern.
    X Emma -Herimagination

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving this look - and that hype dress! Also see you are embracing the choker trend - I need to get on this!

    Love it!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh lydia you perfect human being!

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you've styled this tshirt dress. I have something similar but you definitely pull it off better!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig