3 June 2014

FLORAL CO-ORD

Hat - H&M, Necklace - Delilah Dust, Co-Ord - Miss Selfridge, Rings - c/o La Moda

After a month or so of doing pretty well on the zero spending front, this was my treat to myself. I tried it on while I was having a window shopping moment.. I just wanted to see what I'd look like in something a little bit fancy, and this did look completely beautiful on the mannequin. 

So off I popped to the changing room for my little dressing up sesh.. The next thing I knew I'd spent nearly £60 on one outfit. I know for some people that's probably not a lot for a good quality set, but as a girl who needs a lie down when I spend over £30 in Topshop it was a biggie. I think I'm just getting to the stage where I want quality, not quantity. As much as I love getting a bag full of goodies from Primark, I think these days I'm probably better to buy one thing I really love than loads of bits & bobs I don't really need. 

Annnnd I'm so glad I decided to buy it. It's silky and soft, fits me just right (forever struggling to fit both my waist and rather ample bottom) and is something I can mix and match with other pieces. I wore the top to Katy Perry and the trousers are lush for summer. Miss Selfridge did guuuurd. 

x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! Makes a nice change from the co-ord shorts as well.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress!
    http://glamfizz.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look so much ! Looking gorgeous !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous co-ord!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooove this outfit! everything about it is so pretty! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tie back, I know what you mean about sometimes just wanting better quality than Primark
    http://glasgow.stv.tv/117087/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tie back, completely agree sometimes you just want better quality than Primark
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good on you! So nice and summery, I really want a co-ord but can't afford one at the moment :( xx

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. The print is gorgeous! This outfit looks great on you!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely, good choice in accessorizing with a wide brim hat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been eyeing up two-pieces for summer! Need to invest in one myself!

    Sarah
    www.daisychainsanddreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh this looks so lovely on you! I love the darker floral print too x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look beautiful, I love the print!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah-mazing! Love the print on you x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stunning co-ord, it suits you so well. Perfect for summer!x

    willowtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit hun xo

    http://www.fashiontalesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. this set looks amazing, definitely worth the money and i'm just like you with spending ! I think key pieces are better than lots of little okay things
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a beautiful outfit.
    Love this co ord, really lovely.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cut of this top is freakin amazing!! I can feel my bank balance wincing as I say this haha

    Mind > Matter

    ReplyDelete
  20. This coord is stunning and suits you so well, you're so pretty! :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig