30 July 2014

CROCHET TOP

Sunglasses - Cosmo Mag Freebie, Crochet Top - Primark, Swimming Costume (just seen) - eBay, Shorts - Primark,  Birkenstocks - c/o Sarenza

So, crochet is a pretty big thaaang right now don't you think? Everyone seems to be mad for it and naturally, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. The top I'm wearing is only from Primark.. I bought it just before I went away thinking it'd be the perfect beach cover up. It did actually fit the bill. Since I came back to Grotsville Sheffield I've worn it just as much as I did on my jolls - only this time it's more often than not with skinny jeans or a maxi skirt.

The shorts I've popped it with here are from Primark too - bit of a bargain outfit day all round seen as the sunglasses were a freebie with a mag. I bought 3 pairs of these for the summer.. naturally the other pairs were in black & white. They were only £4 so that's me stocked up for the rest of the sunnier months. 

x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Can't believe what a bargain this outfit is, I love crochet at the moment and love how you've worn it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer/holiday look xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this outfit! So summery - it's perfect!
    xxx

    http://www.maisymeow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this look, those shorts are so cute.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! I really need to go find this crochet top x

    Gegsy Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful piece. Crochet just screams summer and the beach to me!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both lace and crochet during summer, more so together ;) Such nice breathable fabric for super warm days, tbh it's a life saver teamed with a tank or bandeau top <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! The colour of those shorts is so nice :)

    Cloudy Coconut

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats such a good beach cover up! Cant believe its from Primark, I wish I'd spotted that for my holiday! :) xx

    RobynCaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit! Love these shorts!

    New post on my blog, it will mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh Lydia you look amazing as always! Tell me your secrets.
    x

    Written with style

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit, really nice and simple x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig