1 August 2014

SLOUCHY JUMPSUIT

Sunglasses - Skiathos Town, Jumpsuit - Forever 21, Sandals - Office

Currently one of my favourite things in my wardrobe at the minute. I've never really been a jumpsuit/playsuit sort of girl - I couldn't really deal with that whole getting naked every time you need a wee thing. I've since altered my aversion for the posh onesie, and now cope with the problem peeing as I like them way too much.

I mainly like this one because it's bloody comfy. Beyond comfy in fact. It is a bit like wearing your bedtime onesie for a night out. Since the days of wearing onesies to fancy dress student nights are gone, I'll go for the next best thing. The leg flares out a tad which I think is quite a flattering fit for my somewhat shapely bottom half. The Forever 21 site is full of this sort of thing at the minute & yep, I'm struggling with the online shopping self control. 

x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Love the look and the prints !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful jumpsuit! woaw!
    www.faraloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in this! So gorgeous with your tan. Loving your holiday wardrobe xx
    Style Confessional

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this jumpsuit and it looks so lovely on you! Love your blog by the way, I really love your style and how you put your outfits together xx

    www.imaginelacedragonsfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!

    xxSani
    http://isthemomentsoflife.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/el-mar-y-no-pensar-nada.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit! Take care of the sun ;-)

    Vici | GlamFizz
    or follow on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pattern of that jumpsuit, fit's so nice and oversized too.

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look! You look amazing
    Love the jumpsuit

    love
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely print! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a gorge jumpsuit <3 colouringoutsideofthelines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great one! Love it!!

    Shelf and closet!
    http://www.shelfandcloset.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can understand why this is one of your fave things in your wardrobe, I love the print and colours!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with this jumpsuit, it was in a window display on my way to work a month or so ago and I regret resisting! It looks amazing on you x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig