6 July 2014

PINSTRIPE CROP TOP

Choker - eBay, Necklace - c/o Delilah Dust, Crop Top - c/o Choies, Jeans - Missguided, Boots - Forever 21

So if you watch me on YouTube (yup, still attempting the whole YouTubey thing & still finding myself the most awkward person ever..), you may have already seen this outfit. Seen as the pictures turned out kind of okay (by okay, I mean there's no random old men in the background & the lighting isn't all over the freakin' place) I thought I'd get this post up as well. 

Right now, my outfits are a cross between really summery & my usual, monochrome sort of attire. In true British style, the weather never knows what the fudge it's doing.. and similarly I never know what appropriate clothing to go for. Does anyone else always end up in black jeans on days when it suddenly decides to turn red hot?! I'm obsessed with wearing this pair at the minute - I'm sure you've all seen them in a fair few of my recent posts. They're just wardrobe essentials right?!

Now, big question here. Would it be completely ridiculous to buy an identical pair just to put rips in the knees? Yep, this is such a 'first world problems' kind of question.. groundbreaking decisions to be made. 

x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Love the crop top! I don't realise you had a YouTube channel! I'll check it out!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top looks perfect with the jeans! Love the coat too
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit especially the coat but you never included a link :( and I defo agree that you should get a second pair as ripped jeans always look good!! If you find them comfortable and great for everyday wear, just go for it!! ;) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your crop top ! what a great look x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the black version of your crop top from your haul on YouTube! The cream one is fab too though! Ohhhbbbsessed with bralets! Haha

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydia, your so beautiful! Loving the smart casual look.

    loopyylu.blogspot.co.uk

    Lucy X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crop top and the boots. How have I never seen you chillin' in Sheffield!? Haha

    trendofays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice look ! Love the boots and the jacket !

    Giveaway ENDS TONIGHT win Sally Hansen & Cocoa Brown self tanning products
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh that crop top is so nice. But I cant justify buying anymore, my bank balance wont allow for it.

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with that crop top, it's so nice! I think your YouTube is great, you seem like a natural :-) x

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this top, so flattering! totally get the other pair of jeans, it's the only choice when you find a pair you love that much!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't go wrong with a stripe print!

    emma x // definemyheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how strong this look is! Very beautiful!!

    www.itsnicnic.blogspot.com
    (would love any feedback because I literally just started my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit, i feel your love for monochrome.
    x
    writtenwithstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always find myself wearing black jeans on what seems like a breezy day but then it becomes blistering hot! Your crop top is so cute :) x
    thelittlecheri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig