27 August 2014

FLORAL SHORTS & TASSELS

Hat - H&M, Jacket - c/o Missguided, Top - Forever 21, Shorts - c/o Missguided, Boots - Forever 21

Well this is as summery as it's going to get now - oh how I'm going to miss not having to worry whether or not tights look okay with an outfit! I really take for granted being able to get my legs out over the sunny season.. I love spending my life rolling about in shorts & little dresses - definitely need to move to LA or somewhere suitably hot & fabulous.

The shorts I'm wearing today are a pair I got at the start of the summer - they come with a matching top that makes a dreamy matchy-matchy combo. Today I've just worn them with a Missguided jacket I got a while back. It's my 'one day I shall take you to a festival' jacket. It's made for a weekend of music and sunshine, not my back garden.

x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Those shorts are so pretty! I'm going to miss summer too but I do love autumn fashion x

    Gegsy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely look! Love the floral shorts!
    Such a shame the sun has disappeared.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the H&M hat and those boots!
    http://holliefrances.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing boots!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that jacket! I'm not looking forward to getting the tights back out either *cry*

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful outfit! Such a shame summer is leaving us in the UK!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. swits swoo! how is it possible to be this pretty all the time? serious girl envy going on right now!
    I love those boots doll!

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that jacket would be perfect for a festival, I love the fringeyness :) I am with you on moving to LA, I recently came out of Primark hanging my head in shame with a bag full of tights :( Summer has just come and gone.

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  9. podoba mi sie strasznie Twoj kolor wlosow ;D

    Wiolka-blog KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so in love with this look! The jacket is such a dream! <3

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those boots are incredible and the jacket and dress are wonderful. I would complete the look with a pair of
    summer patterned tights



    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig