29 August 2014

TARTAN & DENIM

Necklace - Accessorize, Scarf - c/o Boohoo, Top - Forever 21, Jeans - Topshop, Birkenstocks - c/o Sarenza

August isn't even over yet & I'm back in my cosiest of cosy scarves - this tartan piece from Boohoo. I got it last winter and wore it to death. It's essentially a blanket, so huge and lovely for snuggling up in. I know winter isn't quite with us yet, but it's nice to have something to sling round your shoulders if it does get a little nippy. 

The white jeans are the ones I got from Topshop at the start of the summer. I actually haven't worn them as much as I'd have liked to - I guess I am a bit nervy about being 'out there' in them, y'know? They aren't exactly the thing to go for when hiding lumpy-bumpy bits. I'm hoping I'll wear them over winter - I know, white doesn't exactly scream winter fashion - but I think with a big slouchy jumper I'll feel brave enough to wear them more. 



x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I love this outfit - I'm so glad Tartan is back on the highstreet! Your lipstick is a beautiful colour btw, what is it? x

    Under Blue Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the white jeans and the scarf look really good together for fall. Also, how amazing is your hair! xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I got a very similar scarf from asos last year and basically lived in it, can't wait to get it out again!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scarf! I'm the same with my white jeans, I think I've worn them once all summer which is a shame because I love them so much! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect look! The scarf completely transforms it!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that scarf! I wear mine all through winter x

    Gegsy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I've actually missed seeing tartan scarves over the summer!! You look amazing!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your figure is actually insane, and you look so lovely once again
    x

    Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your scarf, looks so warm. Gahhh I'm going to miss getting all new bits for my winter wardrobe this year, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo that scarf looks so cosy! I am looking forward to getting all my winter accessories out. Wont be long!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That scarf really does look cosy! I love the print :) I also really wish I'd invested in a pair of white jeans over the summer, I think they'd work so well for A/W paired with darker, slouchier pieces!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so gorgeous - Loving tartan creeping back in!

    copper-garden.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are actually perfection!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig