13 August 2014

SLOUCHY VEST

Tikka - c/o La Moda, Coat - H&M, Vest - Zara, Shorts (just seen) - Levi's, Boots - Forever 21

I'm not sure I can really pull this kind of thing off. I totally freakin' love this little glitzy head thing, but I just wish I was a little bit cooler for it. It's made for the Rat & Boa kind of girl who has a much more exciting life than I do. The most excitement I get is a trip to Ikea, not a weekend at a festival or in Beeefa. Anyhoo, my lack of excitement in life doesn't at all relate to how cute these La Moda headpieces are. I just wish I had a fancy pants place to wear one to!

Seen as it is such sparkly little thing, I just decided to pop a lazy day outfit with it. Who doesn't love a  slouchy vest on their day off? I've worn this one from Zara so much - it's a size too big but that makes it extra perfect. It just doubles the comfy factor. 

x
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Your coat is perfect! I just bought one of these head things too and am 100% not cool enough to wear it x
    eleanor's adventures in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous. You pull off the head jewellery so well!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely laidback outfit - cute coat too! x

    wittywoman.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Great jacket!
    www.faraloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That head piece is STUNNING! So nice to see one that isn't just fiddily chains! So pretty!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, your headpiece is amaze!x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you completely can pull of that headpiece, you look beautiful!


    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! xx

    www.imaginelacedragonfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG , Its an Indian Jewelery i think, stunning, loved the way you represented it, waiting for more

    lots of love
    Jagdamba Sarees

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this outfit! It has such a edgy look..

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so different in these pictures (in a good way). Love everything about this outfit!
    http://theislandgirl95.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. loveeeeeee that head piece!

    www.thestylesparrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can totally pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Before I read the little bit at the bottom I was thinking how well you pull off the head piece! You're definitely cool enough haha x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The head jewellery really makes the outfit! Love!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the head piece, been thinking about trying these out.
    Also, that backdrop is so nice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOAH, major head piece envy! It's beautiful and you can pull it off!
    The Life of Maisie ♡

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig