15 August 2014

LEVI JEANS & A HALTER NECK

Halter Neck - Forever 21, Jeans - Vintage Levi's, Sandals - Office

I'm back in these jeans after once again forgetting about them.. how could I forget about old school Levi's?! I keep thinking I might sell them, then I realise the kind of thing I'll want the moment they're gone. Everyone's got to have a good pair of black jeans in their life right?

Outfit wise I was just off to my usual haunt (Meadowhall) so I wasn't wearing anything fancy. The top is just one I bought for my jollies that I never got round to wearing (along with a host of other stuff I didn't need) - thankfully there's still a bit of warm weather left meaning I can wear it in sunny/not so sunny Sheffield. The sandals are that pair I've worn to death since I got them. They're not too dressy for day but they make my stubby legs look a tiny bit longer. Winner. 

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Nice look ! love the denim !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so old school! I love it!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lydia,

    Love this outfit! A halterneck is so 90s, so good how this trend has made a comeback this year! The sandals are gorgeous as well, do you know of anywhere that might do a similar white pair but don't have the open toe. Looking for a pair that I can wear for work.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit :) don't sell those jeans ha!
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of love for halter necks. Those jeans go perfectly :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - was für eine Taille. Wahnsinn.

    Du kannst es auf jeden Fall super tragen ;)

    Groetjes,
    Vreeni

    PS: Zeig deinen liebsten Shopping-Look. Alle Info´s zur Teilnahme findest du hier:
    look of the month

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the neckline on this top! and levis look fab as always x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, I adore Forever 21 for basics like your top!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeans are easy forgotten especially classics like these. Great outfit
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love a pair of vintage Levi's! This is such a great outfit :) x

    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, casual pretty look!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely as always!
    Also, your body is killer <3
    The Life of Maisie ♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous lady! I love the top!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Levi jeans just always look like the nicest pair of jeans to have! I also really like the top, i love the simplicity of the outfit
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the monochrome simplicity of this outfit, Lydia. Halter crop and levis is a classic combo! And yes, don't ever sell the jeans!

    http://www.fashioningalice.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig