10 September 2014

MINI SKIRT & SHEER SHIRT

Shirt - c/o Daisy Street, Skirt - H&M, Boots - Forever 21

I've worn this shirt on here before here, but today I've got it tucked up a little bit.. making the most of wearing it like this before it's way too nippy. I'm not sure this outfit on a whole is very season appropriate, but I just wore it with my big H&M trench coat so it was a bit warmer. I'm thinking I've probably got until mid-late September to continue getting my legs out so I'm going enjoy it while it lasts.

I'd just had my hair done here - hence why it's looking a tad more sleek than usual. I copy what my hairdresser does (well, I try to..) and use the same products yet why does it never look the same when I do it?! Hairdressers have magic hands. Anyway, I guess I do have a bit of a proper 'ombre' do now.. a few people have tried to suggest to me that I'm no longer blonde & I'm like 'WHAT?!'. I'm a bit attached to being a blondie, but I do prefer it now it's less high maintenance. 

x
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. The cutest look, the boots are so nice!

    lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous, still very blonde!! I'm the same with my hair, I dry it exactly as my hairdresser does- she gets volume and a parting in the right place whereas I get flat hair with an odd side parting on the back of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You remind me so much of Cher from 'Clueless'!!!

    Lovely skirt :)

    Kat Snaps Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, your hair looks lovely, and I deffo agree that hairdressers have magic hair powers in their hands... how do they do it!? Love that top!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely still class you as a blondie, don't worry! Cute little outfit, those boots are gorgeous!

    primrosepondering.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt, and you're still pretty blonde, the hair colour at the top is a gorgeous colour though <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skirt is so perfect! :D

    xx
    http://shititsmidnight.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous! Love the outfit, that top is stunning! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that shirt! The mesh look is so lovely. Also the skirt is pretty great, can't say no to a wrap skirt!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shirt is mega cute
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that skirt!! Need a wrap skirt in my life!
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so adorable! I love the wrap skirt.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your new hair! It still looks blonde to me but I like the ombre, suits you x

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, amazing outfit and so in love with this skirt! <3
    www.vogueetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The skirt is so so nice, the pattern is fabulous! Your hair also looks amazing!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute outfit! Love your shirt x

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look. The H&M Skirt is just GORGEOUS! Make the most of the weather whilst you can.

    I completely agree about the hairdresser thing. I copy exactly what she does but it never looks as good. Your hair looks gorgeous!

    Amanda / Amanda's Escape

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woww, this skirt really suits with this shirt.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig