8 September 2014

DRESS & RIPPED JEANS

Sunglasses - Magazine Freebie, Necklace - Skiathos, Dress - Charity Shop, Jeans - Zara, Boots - Forever 21

My outfit here completely summarises how indecisive I can be. Y'know the 'I wanna wear a dress, but I also wanna wear jeans' kind of days? Yep, one of those. In the end I kind of ended up wearing both. Admittedly, it's a short dress but a dress all the same. I just tucked in so it wasn't too like the 90s trousers with attached skirts trend I remember from way back when.. who else had a pair?!

The jeans are ones I've showed you before.. they are getting even more battered every time I wear them though. There's soon going to be more rips than jeans. 

x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Cool boots, obviously skirts over trousers need to reappear! x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your indecisiveness works for this outfit! Great jeans x

    Gegsy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this look. I definitely remember the trousers with attached skirt trend that happened, looking back now it was pretty horrendous, haha. Great choice pairing the dress and jeans together!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those jeans, those boots are so cute too!

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally had a pair of those 90s trouser/skirt combos, oh the nineties <3 xx

    RobynCaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black and white together, classic combo!

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those jeans!!! The way you've styled them is awesome. Love reading your blog, you're a stunner :) Jessica xxx (jessica2amy.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really enjoy the white jeans ! :)

    Love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this look! Those jeans are gorgeous! Really want a new pair of white jeans but I don't trust myself to not stain them will wine/food/everything! xx

    primrosepondering.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfits are always monochrome heaven. Loving this combo

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is great, doesn't look like the cause if indecision looks great
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fab charity shop find!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the white ripped jeans!
    Great to come across a fellow Sheffield gal:)

    x

    emmamaylouise@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the jeans!
    Caroline
    http://caromajaro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig