20 October 2014

SHEARLING JACKET & HEELS

Choker - eBay, Necklace c/o Elkin, Crop Top - Primark, Jacket - c/o Oh My Love London, Skirt - c/o Fenchurch, Heels - c/o Dorothy Perkins

I'm totally going a bit gothy looking in preparation for Halloween.. with the spooky season coming around it just makes me want to slap on the black eyeliner and dark lippy. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can pull that off for a day at work. POOK. For the next couple of weekends, each day is an excuse for a nod to Halloween.

Anyhoo, this outfit is glam for me. I'm wearing heels FGS. I don't even wear heels that much these days, I've never got anywhere schmancy to go, plus I can't walk in the bloody things. I did swap to boots when I headed out (I couldn't quite brave Starbucks in heels.. Bit much y'know). Even still, a pencil skirt makes me feel a bit dolled up. I wanted an outfit to go with a couple of new wardrobe additions. The jacket is my latest for staying cosy this winter - it's super snuggly. That little necklace is the other newbie. It's from Elkin - they do some really cute mixed metal jewellery. They're worth checking out, plus they've given me a 25% off discount code for you all if you're fancying a treat - just enter 'FASHIONINFLUX' at the checkout.. Happy shopping!

x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. This jacket is looking so pretty !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. Love that lipstick.

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, you look great x

    isabellasnowe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorothy Perkins does some of the comfiest shoes! Love the 90s grunge/punk make up xx

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty as always, i really love the jacket!!

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very dressed up Mrs, looking good. Love the shearing jacket, I really fancy one this winter
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Thanks for the discount code!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone know what this lipstick is? Love the whole look btw Lydia! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! love the necklace too :D
    Ella and Eloise x
    www.ellaandeloise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jacket.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this jacket! Been looking for one similar, this one looks super warm!

    We are currently looking for GUEST BLOGGERS on http://whichit.blogspot.com if anyone is looking for some free self promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with that jacket, love how you styled it too!

    Stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd say this is ladylike goth! Not seen this mix of looks but I'm feeling it 👌😙 curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you've toughened up a dressy outfit with a bit of faux leather!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning! ♥ :))

    www.annie97x,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig