3 November 2014

GREY OVERSIZED JUMPER

Hat - H&M, Jumper - c/o Warehouse, Trousers - H&M, Boots - c/o Deichmann, Black Bracelet - c/o Swarovski

Jumper obsessed. This is one of those things that I could wear every day. It's just everything I like rolled into one. A big roll neck, slouchy and super comfy, plus it's grey.. My favourite colour right now. So far I've been wearing this knit religiously with skinny jeans and black trousers.. Quickly becoming my uniform.

The rest of my outfit is pretty much my usual sort of thing.. I'm wearing plenty of favourites I know you'll probably recognise (possibly my third winter with these pleather trousers?!). Excluding the bracelet. It's a newbie from Swarovski. Have you seen them in store? They come in all these gorgeous jewel colours.. I'm already lusting after a couple more for stacking purposes. 
x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Your outfits are always so perfect! Think I just need to start styling myself off you :')

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your leather trousers, styled so well.

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jumper, especially with the leather pants!
    www.emilyh.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is just on point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove this jumper, not something I can imagine suiting me very well but looks great on you!
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous. Great reminder I need to work on my upper arms!! I really love this look though, so simple and sleek
    xxx
    Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Knit and leather... This speaks to my soul !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome. Love the badass simplicity of this. Gorgeous look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! It's so effortless and chic; I'm always wishing I could pull of these kind of hats x

    Dandy Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this hat on you babe. great outfit too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These is something so cool about a sleeveless jumper!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit, is fantastic!!
    new post http://sarabucchi.blogspot.it/2014/11/romantic-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you put really fresh, gorgeous outfits together from pieces you already had in your wardrobe... but I also hate it as I need those trousers in my life! You look stunning and that bracelet is beautiful - definitely added to the xmas list! xx

    Viva Epernay |Benefit Advent Calendar Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm just trying to put together a very similar outfit for the weekend! Great minds blog alike 👌😙 really enjoying your mix of textures, fab 😘 curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look! lve the roll neck is my favourite this winter and i can imagine it will also look good layering it over a plaid shirt x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the combo of the oversized jumper with the leggings, works so well.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig