30 December 2014

INSTAGRAM OUTFIT #6: CHRISTMAS DAY

Dress - Topshop, Bag - Topshop, Boots - Boohoo

I probably should have posted this straight after Christmas, but I think having a bit of time to really make the most of that pyjama/food slumber is a biggie at this time of year. Yup, I'm slightly more 'cuddly', but ever happy for having eaten my bodyweight in roast potatoes, cheese and Christmas cake. It's the most wonderfuuul time of the year! 

Today I'm back to work and normality somewhat before New Year rolls in (bring on the how the fudge is it 2015 moment?!), so I thought I'd get these festive outfit snaps up before they're lost in the realms of Instagram. These pictures are more the sort of family snaps you stick on Facebook to show everyone what a fabulousss time you had.. I always like to dress up a bit at Christmas, wearing any new bits & bobs I've been treated to, before ending up in a onesie for an afternoon of cosiness with the family. The dress and bag are both presents, my Ma did good right?! The dress is the sort of thing I'll wear to death, and that bag she bought so I could venture out of black a bit. 

Right, I'm off as I'm writing this before I get off to workypops. Even though I've had a few days off I feel like you need an extra bit of holiday time to get over the whole madness of Christmas! Hope you're all still enjoying the festivities!

x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit and your hair is on point! <3

    Andini xx
    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bag!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, i love your bag!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful :) love the pop of red from the bag, very classy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, perfect hair!

    Charlotte from TheGoodowl.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look gorgeous as always! Hope you had an amazing Christmas x
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is gorgeous in these pictures!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is amazing! So jealous!

    Beth x
    bethelouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I love that the purse adds color to the all black outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks amazing, love the waves! Wishing you all the best for 2015 :)
    - Grace xx

    P.S. Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow if you feel so inclined? <3
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bag and that dress is perfect for stuffing your face and hiding a food belly lol
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peanut butter is also my chocolate... have a great new years tonight! Cya in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of my favourite outfits you've ever worn!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is so gorgeous and the cut really suits you. Those versatile dresses that can be worn for everyday life as well as going out are my favourite! Glad you had a lovely Christmas, wishing you a Happy New Year x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit and your makeup is flawless xxx

    www.seeonebuyone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that dress! Hope you had a good christmas and happy new year

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous outfit and hair!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year! Could that bag be any cuter? :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous outfit :) happy new year! x

    www.sheintheknow.co,uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking fabulous dear !! You handbag is so beautiful and stylish.
    Great collection of Handbags online at cheap cost is available at High5store.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig