15 January 2015

CHECKS & ACCESSORIES

 Turtle Neck - ZARA, Waistcoat - c/o BoohooTrousers - c/o Loving Youth, Bag - Topshop, Boots - Forever 21

These trousers are back. I'd kind of forgot about them, but after lugging them out the bottom of my wardrobe (sorry lovely Burberry esq. trousers, I have mistreated you), I was straight back in them. To be honest, I probably wore this outfit last year, perhaps with slightly different accessories. Even though they're quite bold, I think they've got a bit of longevity when it comes to trends.. What with the Clueless vibes still doing the rounds. 

On the accessories front I've just gone for my Topshop suede bag (as a lover of everything black I've managed to find plenty to go with it) and a few simple silver rings for my sausage fingers. Oh how it must be lovely to have long, elegant piano fingers but alas, it was not meant to be. On a related note I've also got semi-neat nails. After having my nails properly diiid over Crimble I'm now totally sold on the glamorous talons thing. Unfortunately, I ping them off in about 5 minutes. I've booked to have them done again in a couple of weeks, but for now I've just stuck some stick on ones (those Impress ones you can get in boots..). Close up, yeah, they ain't quite so schmancy, but from a distance they definitely look better than my stubby nails. So wish they made them in an oval shape.. the square look just isn't helping chubby finger syndrome. 

x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the way you style these items!

    http://simonebruin.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! x

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig