17 January 2015

NEW IN: CAMERA, BASICS & BEAUTY

Samsung NX Mini - John Lewis (gotta get that 2 year guarantee ha), Rust Top - New Look, Shirt Dress - New Look, Elegant Touch Stiletto Nails, Barry M Nail Varnish, Leather Case - Accessorize, Bag - c/o La Moda (this is old.. it just looked cute with the New Look stuff ha)

Thought I'd do a quick round up on some newbies in my life. I had a bit of Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket (could have gone on petrol, food, general life necessities but meeeh.. everyone needs a treat every now and then right?!), so decided to put it towards something more substantial rather than loads of bits of crap. Hence the camera. I didn't really need another camera, but I do love all this photography stuff (despite not being that good at it) and I thought it'd be handy.. I love my DSLR but it's just a bit clunky to lug around. I'm so glad I got this one. I was going to get the NX3000 but decided with its lens size there wouldn't actually be much difference in terms of portability between that at my big camera. The flip up screen is a bloody wonder and new levels of vanity have certainly been reached. If you're into Instagram, selfies (unashamed to admit I'm that person.. there's this beauty feature which is a dream) and generally taking snaps of everything then I'd definitely recommend it. 

Other than that I've just added a couple of wardrobe basics and unnecessary Boots purchases. I can go in that bloody place with no intention of spending and end up £50 worse off. This time round I just picked up bits & bobs for my nails.. After I'm once again on the quest to be more 'glam'. I'll have a bash with those stick ons and see how it goes.

Clothes wise I could have spent way more in New Look. I know it's known for being pretty cheap and cheerful, but the latest stuff they've fetched in is lush! All slouchy striped shirts and grown up colours. I love, my bank balance doesn't. 


x

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I wish I'd spent my Christmas money this wisely! Beaut clothes & I'm now desperate for that camera! xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so good to be able to spoil yourself with Christmas money rather than spending on everyday bits, isnt it?? You grabbed some lovely bits.... I really wish they had a New Look in Madrid!
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your spendage! I need a camera like this to carry in my bag incase something cool needs snapping up as you said DSLR's are just too big! love your stripe shirt x

    http://leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. aghhh the nail polishes look amazing!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Them Barry M nail polish's look lovely!
    And who doesn't love taking selfies, a flip up screen is so handy!

    Mollie, xo /// The Fashion Of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh fancy camera! Looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I really like that rust top from New Look, I agree popped into New Look the other day and nearly could have purchased the whole shop!!

    Kerry | www.unfashionablesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Samsung NX mini was on my wishlist last year! I was really on the verge of buying it but priorities, priorities. :( Maybe next time. Love this post btw!

    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new camera is amazing!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That vest is lovely. Quite a bargain too!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shirt dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shirt dress! The camera sounds pretty snazzy too, I'm desperate for a new one! x

    Victoria | VIXWILL

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the color of this top, the red/marron tone is amazing ! And those nail polishes ! I wish I could have these in France ..

    Love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got a Samsung camera too for christmas ! I don't know how to use it ha !

    xx

    http://caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! :D

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig