20 February 2015

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

 
Bag - c/o Missguided, Nail File - Leighton Denny, Gum, Samsung NX Mini Camera, Purse, iPod, Maybelline Lipstick, Swarovski Pen, The Wet Brush (if you love Tangle Teezers you'll love these!), Sally Hansen Hard As Nails, Herve Leger Perfume, Pencil Case

Answer? A whole load of rubbish. Essential rubbish though. Yeah it'd be nice if my handbag was full of a few more fancy things, but really what I need is an endless supply of chewing gum and bog standard hair bobbles for wayward hair. I'm definitely the Mary Poppins sort when it comes to handbags.. Dashing out the door with just my bank card and car keys just isn't my kind of thing. I need a safety blanket of stuff. Alongside numerous screwed up receipts, crumbs and empty packets of crisps. Glaaaamorous. Lol. 

My main essentials (other than the tradition purse, phone etc.) are nail stuff, my camera and my iPod. Nails wise I just can't deal with getting an annoying snag that desperately needs filing. That nail file does come everywhere with me - it's one of those that's supposed to last you 25 years (not a chance with how often I lose things..) without getting all worn down. It's not cheap for a nail file but definitely worth investing in. On the camera front we all know I love my little Samsung NX Mini. I've used this so much now that I'm definitely glad I got it. My DSLR is still my baby, but the Samsung is just so much more practical to use when I'm pottering about. Lastly, my iPod. Full of totally cringe music for me to sing to on my M1 commute. 

P.S. I can confirm that a fancy-pants pen (talking about the glitzy Swarovski one) does in fact make you feel a tiny bit more Anna Wintour on your drabbest of days. 

x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I keep loads of essential rubbish in mine too, your nails are pretty x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag!

    wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, and definitely agree with the pen, it's the little things in life! ;-) Totally inspired me to do a little bag post, however I will leave it the receipts and crumbs that are always lurking in my bags! xx

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find I carry way too much rubbish around with me, considering that I'd say you have the right amount anyway,my bag is usual stuffed! X

    Sparkle and silk on...
    hailandharmony / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute bag!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your camera is amazing:) Comparing to my bag, trust me, your bag is not full of rubbish haha:)
    http://cojograab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah my goodness I love your blog,only recently found it and I love the way you write, also love your bag....
    I also have a blog it's not as fancy as yours but it would mean a lot if you could check it out and leave a comment with any suggestions or just general "comments" thanks and have a great day ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty :)

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. all girls like that and also i like that nails

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig