18 February 2015

THE LONG COAT

Hair by The Blow, Shirt - c/o Daisy Street, Coat - c/o Boohoo, Trousers - H&M, Bag - Topshop, Boots - Forever 21

I probably should have named this 'The Coat I've Spent My Winter In', due to the fact I've just about worn this one out with relentless wear. I love those big, fabulous looking Kimye style coats so this is my inexpensive version to see me through the chilly season. I've decided I'm going go treat myself next winter and get one that'll last me a lifetime - I just think this classic sort of style is one that'll come back into fashion throughout the years. Plus it's amazing just how much warmer it is to be wrapped up in a coat that comes just above your ankles, opposed to the usual thigh length thaaangs.

This outfit is actually what I was wearing when I popped over to The Blow for some hair titivating - hence why my hair looks a lot more Rapunzel like than it usually does! I forgot how much good hair finishes off an outfit.. I need to stop just dashing out the door with that dishevelled look. Princess curls every day of the week puhhhlease.




SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Your hair looks amazing! Gorgeous outfit too as always x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coat, I'd have lived in it too! Your hair is beautiful, wish mine would look like that. .
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous outfit, you look amazing ! your hair is just wonderful x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair literally looks like a dream!
    Im also loving the long coats at the moment but looking forward to the summer coming!!
    Emma
    www.theturquoisedoor.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants and the hair !

    Win Pink in Tokyo clothing on my blog !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. You hair looks gorgeous in these pictures! lovely soft curls. I love long coats but always worried that it makes me look even shorter (if thats possible) haha xx

    http://philippa-chloe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stunning, love those curls! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks amazing!! Also loving that coat too x

    Through New Eyes x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this outfit!! Great trousers!! :) xx

    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh your hair looks so lovely! I wish mine looked like that after a good old blast with the tongs.
    gorgeous as always mrs! I've loved my long coats throughout these colder seasons too

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit, and I want this done to my hair! Shame it's so short!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! And my your hair is amazing!

    xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think it's a bad thing to spend winter in a fabulous coat! I've gone for a camel one this year on a similar style and they honestly go with everything (sometimes I add a chunky boot and take it from Kim to Kanye! Hehe) and everyone is spot on, your hear looks gorge xx
    curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com 👌😙

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks good, that coat is really long though, I'm not so sure if I'd be able to pull off the same look!

    Feathers
    http://ahsocute.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're such a beauty! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit your hair looks amazing!!,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous in this! I always love the look of longer coats but somehow they always make me look a little frumpy. I'll just have to continue being envious of gals like you who can pull it off!
    xxx
    Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful :) ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig