30 April 2015

SUMMER SHIRT & HIGH WAISTS

Shirt - Charity Shop, Trousers - Charity Shop, Clutch - New Look, Heels - Office 
Eeeesh over exposed. I've just worked out I can go beyond the auto settings on my camera and got a tad carried away.. I kind of liked this outfit though so I didn't want it to go to waste. Plus, my hair was having an 'alright-ish' day. You know when you try and do it so it looks super tousled and casual and generally it just comes out like I've been dragged through a bush. Never great. Here it didn't turn out too bad - although I did end up shoving it in a ponytail anyway.. It was too hot! Definitely a much happier bunny now it feels a little more like spring.

So.. Outfit stuffs. Without realising it, I've not blogged much about usual sort of OOTD thing for a while and I do miss the fashion posts. I wore this outfit at the weekend for a quick trip to town.. It's so nice to finally dress a little more feminine now it's warming up. High waist, cropped shirt, happy Lydia. During winter I end up feeling less than girly, layered up in big chunky clothing that I could do with a sign saying 'BTW - there is a female with boobs underneath all this this'. Ha. 

x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Hey! beautiful hair and look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely simple summer outfit. I really need more white shirts. That one is so pretty.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so fresh-faced and summery, I love it! The over-exposed photos are definitely the way forward, they look so dreamy!

    Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit so simple but so stylish!

    Kate X

    www.whatkatedidnext92.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trousers are such a good find! I always find charity shopping for trousers really difficult because I'm incredibly short.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous look and so easy to wear! I must say I also love your hair. It's gorgeous. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh I love this! such lovely charity shop finds, well done! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I love this outfit! Shame its the top is from a charity shop as I would have loved to purchase too! Your hair is looking fab as well :)
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty outfit. I especially love the detail on the shirt. The whole outfit has a vintage feel to it, perfect for the Spring.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love that shirt!
    this outfit is so spring, i need it :)
    looking beautiful as always lydia xxxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty!
    http://isthemomentsoflife.blogspot.it/2015/04/romeria-de-san-marcos.html

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha I know what you mean about the whole winter layered boyish look thing! Spring and summer is defo the time to look a bit more girly. Loving this love btw, it's so cute! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this look Lydia, some of the best finds can be from the charity shop and love these pieces <3 you hair looks amazing!

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lydia, nice look! Greetz Edwin www.foto-edwin.nl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute outfit! x

    poundingyounghearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this shirt I love how you can find some great goodies in the charity shops xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig