28 April 2015

PERFECTLY UNDONE BEACHY WAVES WITH TRESEMMÉ

So as I mentioned last week, I recently had the chance to work with TRESemme on a project for their new Perfectly Undone range.. And here is the final result! What do you think? The shots were all inspired by iconic historical paintings, featuring some amazingly beautiful hairstyles. The look here is a bit of a modern day update, some beach ready waves and braided details. Love! 

To get this style we started by washing my hair with the Perfectly Undone Shampoo and Conditioner, before using the sea foam to help with those relaxed, soft looking waves (you can check out all the products here). You know I love braids, so those fishtail plaits were the perfect addition. A bit of Ultra-Brushable Hairspray and I was good to go with some super swishy locks. 

It’s a look that’s really easy to recreate at home, so I’ve just uploaded how I came up with something similar on my channel. I used the same products from the shoot, this time switching it up with Dutch braids to keep my hair out of my face. I love that kind of style that looks pretty without being too ‘done’.. If you have a go at it let me know! 

TRESemmé also have a really good 'how to' video here that's well worth a watch!

x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wowow you look absolutely gorgeous, it's amazing how much you resemble the art work - really lovely picture! <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is looking so similar ! love the look !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh your hair looks gorge, makes me want long hair again! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this hairstyle and it's so easy too, loved the video too Lydia <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this hairstyle! I have seen a few bloggers/youtubers doing this, they all look lovely!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I love the idea of taking inspiration from art like this! Looks fab! X

    Chilled summer evening look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks beautiful! I absolutely love braids, but I can never make them look good. Will have to give this a go!

    Daisy - Daydreaming x x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig