23 April 2015

WARM TONED MAKEUP RUN THROUGH

*All details in video below

Yikes. I uploaded this warm toned makeup look a couple of days ago on YouTube and while I was at it, I thought it'd be a good time to do this 'before and after' shot. As nice as it would be, none of us wake up with the perfect smokey eye or brows preened within an inch of their life. There are things to help out along the way (makeup, good lighting, a camera that doesn't betray you, y'know?) but I'm definitely not kidding myself that the Instagram selfie is a complete reality of my face - I have spots, blotchy parts, an oily t-zone and lips that aren't at all symmetrical, but mehhh! 

Anyway, the video below goes through the whole process. Thank the lord for cosmetics & Instagram filters right?! 


x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. You look so stunning with and without make up, loved the video.

    olivia - mycluelessmind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skin looks flawless!! do you prefer estee double wear or the light version you used? beautiful as always x x x

    www.lovefromlorna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this. Warm toned make up looks are so stunning! xx

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful Lydia, I adore that tutorial..the warm tone just look so pretty <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That makeup is gorgeous! It's so sultry and pretty, I love it. Also, your lashes??? W O W. Love the video!

    xx Alyssa — fragments of memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love watching make up videos, you look amazing. I have that HD powder, it's fab.

    Lucy x
    Yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video. Nice warm toned makeup. :)

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, natural but still glamorous

    JShannonx - Beauty and Style.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh... i like your style.
    good and beautifull.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look. I find that it suits literally most skin tones and eye colors :) love it!
    http://copperandcaramel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice achievement, at a young age can already like ini.terima you for the article that is given very helpfulcara bermainpoker

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig