4 May 2015

BARDOT BIKINI & A HAUL

Bikini - New Look, Sunglasses - ASOS (oldies)

I just thought I'd stick this bikini out there on it's own because I do indeed think it's larrrvely. Yeah, I'm not quite over the whole strappy, sexy 'kini thing quite yet (I keep ordering them off eBay for about £2.. cheap stuff is officially addictive), but I think I am heading more towards the pretty stuff this year. Something a little more girly.. And if girly means big old Bridget Jones pants then I'm cool with that. 

That's the holiday shopping started anyway! This one is in the haul I just uploaded, alongside a load of cosmetic-y bits & bobs that I probably didn't need. Ahhh you know how it is!


x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. That is so cute. I love that bikini!

    Georgie
    xoxo

    TheLipstickDaily

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bikini is so cute! I love the look of that Bobbi Brown Shimmer Stack too, so gorgeous x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute bikini !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely bikini! I always worry about strange tan marks with big Bridget Jones-esque bikini bottoms like that but maybe any kind of tan line is weird really…xx
    www.fashion-et-moi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah that bikini is gorgeous! LOVE it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this pair i gorgeous, love that it doesn't look like your typical swim suit with the cute top <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bikini is gorgeous! I've been put off by the size of the bottoms by recent ones but the high waisted ones look so good :)

    I'll be watching your haul as soon as I'm out of work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bikini is so beautiful. I really need a new one for my hols - will pop to New Look ASAP!

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is like my dream bikini omg, I'm so heart eyes emoji
    carpe-noctems.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig