7 June 2015

COACHELLA INSPIRED FESTIVAL BRAIDS


I haven't posted a video on here for a while so I thought while I'm on a roll I'll get it up. I've been so busy recently that keeping my blog going is difficult, never mind YouTube. I do actually love doing videos. I find it's extra creative and a bit more of a challenge to make things look good in that more 'real life' sort of thaaang.. There's no chance of hiding those flyaway hairs or the fact that you put a bit too much blusher on today (may or may have not happened in previous clips). I've got a few bits to edit over the next couple of weeks so that should give me something to get going with.

Anyway, this hair do is based on Kate Bosworth's Coachella look (yep, I'm running pretty late with this one).. Hers was a lot more precise than mine which I loved, but it's likely that I'm just way more dishevelled than she is anyway.. Doesn't she always look a dream?! I went a bit more relaxed with it.. Loose waves instead of the slicked back look and slightly more fluffed up with the braid. There was no chance that extra chubby cornrow was going to be perfect. With loads of festivals coming up I think this'd be something a bit different.. I think I'll probably go for it on holiday when I've got an excuse to get some beachy vibes going on! 

x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. this hairstyle looks so good and kinda reminds me of Game of Thrones actually haha, love it, you look amazing! <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fab! Unfortunately for me I am in the process of growing out a full fringe so it's pretty impossible :-(

    Anna
    http://annahopeless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute hairstyle !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks kind of ancient Greek! Really cute for a festival. xo Romy
    Rusty Revolvers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such beautiful hair!!

    https://simonebruin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Game Of Thrones inspired braids I would say hahaha

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig