5 June 2015

CHRISTOPHER KANE FOR NARS: WEARING NEONEUTRALS


I’ve definitely got a bit of a thing for fashion and beauty collaborations. It takes two of my favourite things and pops them together for a mash up that suits me down to a tee. When I heard about the Christopher Kane for NARS collection it was indeed one for me to get a bit giddy about. I’m a big NARS fan (what is a world without Laguna bronzer?), and the Christopher Kane influence sounded ideal – taking the vibrant neons and finding those neutrals that complement them perfectly.

For me, I can add this collection into my get ready routine in stages. With my typically monochrome outfit I’ll first go for the neutrals, starting with the Silent Nude blush. It hasn’t got that orange undertone you get with a lot of neutral blushes so I love using it a bit like a contour. I then take to the stand out colours – a swipe of highlight on cheeks and eyes before dabbing on some Mezmer Lip Gloss. With nudes to pair with it’s so much easier to build up on the bold.

Up there as one of my favourites is the Violet Atom Multiple. It’s the kind of product that surprises you with not being half as ‘out there’ as a purple stick could suggest. It just attracts the light beautifully and I’m already imagining it swished across my cheeks when I’ve upped my summer glow (currently none existent).

With the sunshine season in mind I’m seeing this as the perfect chance to dabble with some colour and add it into my look. 

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. this collection looks absolutely incredible, i think i love everything! those blushes are so nice x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these product looks so pretty and I can't wait to check them out..
    you look stunning Lydia and you've shown the potential of the products really well <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! I'm a lover of Nars so I need to give the Christopher Kane collection a go!!<3 Love your blog Hun!!

    www.kirstyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple multiple gives me that daunting at first but actually wearable feeling as well! Im sure it would look stunning on the cheeks. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to try the Nars collection. You look gorgeous in all the photographs x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shades in this collection - it's stunning! I was intrigued by the Violet Multiple, but it looks lovely on. I'll definitely have to treat myself.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the look in general!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tweeted you about this post but UGH you have made me need them all! Gorgeous!

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty ! Love that makeup !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. my OH my ! you're looking amazing ... SHOCK !
    (these products look so nice too)

    www.chanellejade.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this makeup! I always like to try another brand and they have fab selections. :) http://bauchlefashion.com xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig