30 June 2015

NEW IN: BENEFIT OPERATION PORE PROOF


Benefit have just launched their Operation Pore Proof kit and with my pores having the tendency to take over my face, I thought it'd be a great one to try out. Especially at this time of year.. This gal is shiiiine central. With 5 minis in this box of treats there's plenty to try out if you're looking to deal with shine and pore problems.

One of the cult products in there is the Porefessional primer, a product I've used before and loved - it's not too balmy like I find with some other primers and quickly mops up excess oil. I like that it has a bit of colour too so it doesn't just feel like you're slapping a load of silicone stuffs on your chops. I wouldn't use it every day, but when I'm really wanting my makeup to 'set' then this is a go-to.

The License to Blot is another favourite, mostly because I'm surprised that it actually works both under and over makeup, without being cakey or smudging all your hard work off. I just think it's handy to pop in my handbag ready for any oily t-zone bouts.

My last love from the set is the Shy Beam highlighter.. Big yes to a matte highlight! With my oily skin I generally go for matte makeup, so this is the dreamy kind of glow I've been after.

I always like a good Benefit set when your makeup routine needs a bit of an update, plus they're a fail safe birthday/Christmas present right?!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. These are looking so good !

    Giveaway , win a pair of Polette sunglasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the porefessional primer, it makes my makeup go onto my face a lot smoother!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Shy Beam highlighter is such a good idea! I was a little skeptical as it seemed a bit simple for the price tag, but it does sound great. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried their Shy Beam before! I haven't even tried a matte highlighter come to think of it!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this set looks so lovely with all the basics and so many items too in one box..definitely need to check this out :) thanks for sharing Lydia <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the sound of this. I am a big fan of the Porefessional primer but have yet to try any of the other products. I may have to purchase this and give them a go.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These products are amazing I love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried the benefit porefessional, but it didn't have much effect on me, I do have really really oily skin so maybe it will be better on combination/dry skin, but my personal fave primer is the body shop primer, it's amazing

    Pale Aesthetic Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try licence to blot! I've used the Porefessional primer before, but I had no idea about any of the other products!
    Nikki | hedgehogloves

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig