2 July 2015

HIGH WAISTED BASICS

Jacket - Topshop, Shirt - Charity Shop, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - Forever 21

Ooeee bit of a different background. My ma & pa have just done up my brother's bedroom in prep for him coming home from London for a year and while he's still darrrn Saaarth I quickly snuck up to take some snaps. One day I'm going to have this dream boat little house (as dream boat-y as one skint, single gal can afford) with a specific spot for taking blog pictures, but for now I have a few areas at the rents' where I can get snap happy.

Gone off on a tangent again haven't I. On the outfit front I was wearing this prior to this riding heatwave. A leather jacket is a no go in sticky hot weather. Normally I would have gone for my black skinny jeans but with trying to look at least a bit summery I went for the white version. The top I'm wearing them with is just tied up so I can flash a teeny bit of flesh. I quite like it as a more casual way to wear a smarter shirt.
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love this location! You should snap up this room from your brother! Great Outfit! :)

    Find out how to style Summer suede here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White skinny jeans always look so fab. I would be terrified of staining them though!

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty casual everyday summer outfit. I have been wanting white jeans for a while now, but didn't know how to style them. I love the monochrome look.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit and pics! I've been wearing my white skinnies so much recently!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this whole outfit, gorgeous! x
    Marveling-Mind☀✌️

    ReplyDelete
  6. My local Topshop were filling the rails with these jeans today as I went in, I was so tempted to get a pair!

    Love your simple styling, they look great.

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  7. so perfect, love this look! those jeans are amazing!

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pop of leather.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lookin' fab!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that complete,t white room, lucky brother you have. Great little white outfit to match too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the boots, the look so cool with the leather jacket, as almost everything does haha!

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look great! Such good lighting in your room - something I tend to struggle with at my house during shoots haha x

    http://www.gemmacarey.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig